Sunday, July 10, 2005

Error...

Swarna dear, thanks for tagging! And by the way I forgot to mention that I already got the other two required colours. Light green and maroon. Thankfully the maroon one is a ready-made baju kurung and it fit me just perfectly, though I wore my skirt underneath! Forgot to say I saw Jay that Saturday, was rather surprised he didn't go back with Miera. Saw him with Jack. He told me: *Oii...pendek! You look taller now, but still pendek than me! The blue cloth would look lovely on you...how do I know? I just know it...*

At times, I hate him for his madnees. At times, I love him for his madness. That's Jay for you. Webber finished 11th and Massa finished 10th, Jay. And all the other three drivers fancied by Miera, Lilee and Lysa respectively ended up on the podium. And another thing that caught my interest would have been that Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger. Someone was interviewing him or something like that. What's he doing there? Is he considering of changing from managing a football team to managing a Formula One team? Whatever it is, he's in the WRONG sport that day. He's LOST, I tell you! LOST!!! Connie Montoya is such a lovely lady, and their new son, Sebastian, he's so adorable. Though my dad said I am lot more adorable(when I was a baby) than Sebastian. Haha, that was what my dad said. Not me! *Blush*...


Had the meeting today (skipped the prayer service since my dad felt tired). Oh well, my mum is the SUPERVISOR of ushering the people in. And my dad, my brother and I are also involved in that area. So are my two other cousins, Nurul and Farhana. The job of ushering people in is a job that reminds me of being a public relations officer. And Miera rubbed it in by saying: *Don't forget, service with a smile!*. My brother says he feels lost since he's the only guy there(don't count my dad!) and the rest are girls. Your luck-lah...=P...And then during the discussion, they mentioned that they were giving out sweets to children during the bersanding ceremony. and then, this auntie said that we shouldn't teach them the wrong things. She said that sweets can spoil children's teeth, so they aren't giving anything to the children that come for the wedding. I did have a suggestion though, why not give cake instead? You know, banana cake, fruit cake, or the likes? But my mum didn't air out that my P.O.V. *Sighs* it's their child's wedding, not my mother's children's wedding. I mean, what can be the harm of kids eating sweets? Most kids eat sweets because their parents spoil them rotten. So if at all we give them sweets, they can't possibly blame of us for the damages that have been already done! At least, this is what my mum said, it will give my cousin who is a dentist more business if their teeth do get rotten. Oh well...what can I do but slap my forehead like usual? *Slaps forehead* One of my cousin's wife was rather shocked I turned the UIAM offer down and said that I should've taken up Economics and Management Sciences course. Counting down the days to August 26th!

Anyway, have to go now...will update a little later on. Much love from *Bluesy* Ann!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home