Monday, July 11, 2005

Lala

Tomorrow(in exactly 13 minutes) is Jeevan's 18th birthday! And it's also *someone's* birthday and hell yeah, it's Gareth's birthday! Well then, to all three of them (in case they're reading this blog) I'd like to say: HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MAY YOUR DAYS BE BLESSED WITH MUCH LOVE AND JOY THERE IS AROUND! LOVE YOU GUYS ALL THE SAME!

A lot of people are wondering why I like people born on the 12th of July. Considering the two out of the three people listed above are the people I really care about. Let me get this straight with you guys: It's just a coincidence! You don't expect me to interview every guy I like to see what's his date of birth, do you? I have better things to do!

Go to this site
http://www.gorillaz.com/ and click on the *Enter Kong Studio* button. Then go to one of the corridors (the ones on the right of the receptionist). In there, look for the shooting range door. Click on it and what are you waiting for? Start shooting! Good way to release stress, I say. But in a way, it has its downside. It's encourages violence because you're shooting people, cars and animals in that game!

Oh well...good night everyone. I'm sleepy. *Bluesy* Sherina out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home