Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bless...

Got a hold of Miera since I wanted to know whether her family members are okay. She said Lilee's brother Daniel is seriously injured (had some cuts on his head and his body...bleeding head to toe from what I heard), and Helen's boyfriend Keevan is also injured and he was covered in soot, blood, bruises and cuts. Poor fella. Helen was sobbing continuously, saying she wanted to go back and see Keevan. Miera told me she's going back tonight, since her youngest sister(Eliza/Heng Yan/Dayannie) is currently traumatised, since she was in the second train and she could see some light near the first train and she could feel some earthquake. For the past five years I've seen/heard of Heng Yan, this is my first time hearing she is traumatised. Poor girl...she went out shopping with Jenny and Stella. And Stella saw Keevan before he boarded the first train! They were talking and all. And Heng Yan was pissed with Jenny for taking the 2nd train! And Heng Yan is so upset because she thinks that if they had taken the 1st train, they would have died! Miera said she had to go see Daniel anyway since he is part of family (though he hurt her badly during their 4 year relationship). And she's telling me her dad was clueless when she called him to find out if they were alright. Weird...since he didn't even go to work after much partying over London's successful bid to host the 2012 Olympic Summer Games. Dawson was in Dublin in his wife, and Davinn was somewhere in Barcelona. Was hoping I could meet her tomorrow so that I could plan what presents to buy for a few people, but it wasn't meant to be. She has decided to go back early. Hope everyone's alright, dear!

Watched *Desperate Housewives* on Tuesday and I think it's wicked! And something happened today while we were out grocery shopping at Ong Tai Kim. Please...if ever you pass by Ong Tai Kim Sentul and intend to buy your groceries here, DON'T. Just take my word for it. I suggest somewhere less smelly and sickening than Ong Tai Kim. Anyway back to the original story. Met someone who is related to a person I know that I dislike. This someone greeted my dad and so did my dad. I told my dad that if the person related to the someone who greeted my dad DID greet my dad, I'd probably slap that person. And my dad asks me why. I said *I'm not talking to that person, and neither is that person talking to me. So why must that person talk to you? Let's leave it at that!*. And speaking of which, why did that someone come here (OTK) to do their grocery shopping instead of the supermarket near their residence? And I asked my dad whether the other supermarket closed down or what, and he asks me back *Why you ask? Because you saw that someone here?* and since I didn't want to get some unnecessary scolding, I said no. And we went on an ice-cream hunting spree. Bought a Pepsi bottle with a picture of David Beckham (trust me, I didn't want to, I'd rather buy a bottle with Frank Lampard's face on it, but my mum asked me to buy it!). And I just hope no one in my house drinks it and dispose the bottle. Then on the way back, I saw that someone with that person (why do I make such simple things SO complicated?) walking somewhere. *Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!* is all I can utter at the moment.

I'm just thankful Miera's fine (though I know someone who hates her would rather see her dead)...I just hope all the Chelsea players and officials are alright. Haven't been talking to Jay in the right state of mind lately. Don't really know the reason why. Thank God they're alright! Miera, if you manage to read this before you get on the plane, tell Heng Yan that I said that she shouldn't worry and always look on the bright side of life (like what she always tells me!). Have faith. Love you guys all the same!

Anyway, wrote a poem yesterday at 1 in the morning. A rare case of insomnia. Will try and update the other blog as well. When I have the time anyway...have to retire for the night. Tomorrow I'll be going out...SHOPPING. For the wedding. *Sighs* more expenditures. *Bluesy* signing out!

-Spread love, not hatred-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home