Wednesday, July 13, 2005

JM...the -SPECIAL ONE-

"Some are treated as devils and some are treated as angels. I don't think we are so ugly as to be treated like devils and I don't think that Mr. Wenger and Mr. David Dein and so on are so beautiful to be treated like angels."

"I went to Brazil for holiday. I didn't go to Brazil to chase players and speak with players behind clubs' backs," he added, with reference to reports that Sevilla were angered by Arsenal approaching their player Julio Baptista.

"But when I read the papers it is completely different. The devils and the angels."


Mourinho a.k.a *The Special One* at his best again. He speaks his mind and is brutally honest. That's what I like best about him. Wonder what he'll say about John Obi Mikel *being lured by Chelsea's riches*. Well, that's what the people at Manchester United think. It's a weird situation with Mikel. Manchester United claim they bought Mikel in April. But then Mikel says, he was forced into signing the contract when deep down in his heart, he wants to join Chelsea. And there's a big possibility he's coming to Chelsea.

There have been rumours that Chelsea want to sign Ronaldinho. Huh? I don't like it if Ronaldinho comes to Chelsea. You want to know why? I'll tell you why...

I remember it was the day before the 2nd leg of the 2nd round match of the UEFA Champions League between Chelsea and Barcelona. And Ronaldinho made this statement that really made me pissed! He said no English team will qualify through the quarter-finals of the Champions League since they're are not among the *cream of the crop* and *elites* like Real Madrid, Barcelona, and the likes. In the end, we (Chelsea) BEAT the elite Barcelona and went on to the semi-finals, where, unfortunately, we lost to the eventual champions, Liverpool, which is also an English team! And Chelsea are just absolutely crazy to bring Ronaldinho to the Bridge, and if he agrees to join Chelsea, he is the biggest hypocrite on Earth! Screw you, bloody Ronaldinho!

Dad called me and my mum *sakai* yesterday because the house is messy since we trash things wherever we like since the house is big. He says this is what *sakai's* normally do! Sheesh...I take the trouble to clean my mess, leaving my mum's stuff for her to clean up(in order to avoid further scoldings!) and I get called a *sakai*. Look at my brother's room and you will get the term *messy*. And he doesn't get called a *sakai*! Argh...why does he have things so easy? Well, come to think of it, it would be pointless to tell him anything since he's *beyond redemption/salvation*, according to my dad. The one thing I hate when I clean up my mess and put things where they should be, is that I can't seem to remember where I kept certain things! Short-term memory...I hate it! It takes me at least 2-3 days to find what I'm actually looking for! So frustrating...

Started reading today. Read the first 2 chapters of The Malay Dilemma. Since we bought the book 3 years ago, it hasn't been touched at all. So I'm trying get out of my *too lazy to read* situation by reading that since people I know have been telling me that once you start college, you have to be extremely hardworking to read. Called *someone* and wished that *someone* Happy Birthday...and weirdly enough that *someone* remembers the Chevrolet Optra story we shared a year ago...hahaha!

Been trying to post Frankie's picture but it won't come out right! Will try to post it up soon. Just bear with me, okay? Petr Cech is like a coconut tree...so darn thin and tall! Me? I'm just a little midget, what can I say?

Anyway, will update later on...hope to see you guys soon...*Bluesy* loves you guys! Much love, Rowena (Ann).

P/S: If Patrick Vieira leaves Arsenal for Juventus, who will replace him as captain? Miera and Helen reckon it's going to be a Frenchman...hmm, what say you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home