Friday, July 08, 2005

Hey...

Was supposed to go out and buy the materials today, but unfortunately mum felt rather tired. So we are going tomorrow. Eliza is pretty traumatised from what I gathered just now. Poor girl...Eliza, if you are reading this, take this as a blessing in disguise. I know I can't really relate my *How I narrowly missed being hit by the tsunami waves since I was supposed to go on holiday to Sri Lanka* experience with this current attack since she was at the scene of the crime. Jay's 18th birthday plans have been put on hold (except for the F1 race I think). I don't think it's right to celebrate while others are mourning the carnage and loss of their loved ones.

It's sad to see those terrorists who did the bombings claim to be doing it in the name of Islam, but it's actually not. Islam tells us not to fight outside a war, and during war (should it happen)we must not harm women, the elderly, young children, and also people seeking refuge in a place of worship (in a Muslim's case, it would be the mosque). But I really don't know whether this was to remind Britain and the United States to order their troops to retreat from Iraq or Afghanistan. All in, I have to agree with what Tony Blair said: *It's barbaric*. This is a repeat of 11.09.2001 and 11.03.2004 in New York and Madrid respectively.

My pc went mad earlier on. Couldn't get through certain sites. Thankfully it's okay now. And the terrible thing is my radio's CD player isn't functioning as it should be. Since my dad got the electrician to do something in the room, the potpourri vase broke into pieces and he wanted to sweep it, he just pushed the chair forgetting that that's where I keep my radio. How is it that he didn't see my radio. It's so darn visible from the door as you enter the room! And my CD player isn't working...and I have to wait till the electrician comes next week! *Sighs*...

Went out for dinner just now. There were some oranges hanging in the silver basket. And my mum asked us *That round thing in the last basket...what is it? Is it eggs or onions?* And she was wearing her glasses at that time! And then my father asked my brother whether he wanted vegetable tomyam or not. And he said *No, this is not tomyam. This is mee hoon* referring to his dinner. Sad to say, everyone in this household is getting deaf by the minute. No thanks to my mum!

Anyway have to run now. More updates tomorrow. See you all soon. Bless and much love...Rowena a.k.a de Lady *Bluesy*.

P/S: Getting more and more desperate to change my blog layout. Everyone has changed their's. Farah's one is nice (Farah, if you're reading this, HELLO!). But I really liked her cat layout. Wait for the new skin to come. I'll get it done once I'm free. Hehe...love you guys all the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home