Saturday, July 09, 2005

Kain...

Hey there...Went out to buy the materials today...supposed to leave home at 10.30 a.m. but then Christina came over to do something. Then she told she's doing a lot of household chores because of her significant other. *Sighs*...when will I ever learn? Not in the coming years I suppose. *Sighs louder*...

So we finally left home at 11.50 a.m. (managed to watch Lilo and Stitch for a while though...hmm, Saturdays are never complete if I don't watch Stitch in action). Went of to Gaya Warisan. Saw this incredibly beautiful ash blue batik material. It was love at first sight. The material had something blue on it...so me, being the blue freak I am, we got that one. Then got the rest later. Ate kacang kuda for lunch (something rather new, don't you think?). Then went to Ampang Park. Bought a present for dad, since his birthday is coming soon. All there is left is the card.

My dad made a statement about my brother (to my brother, in case you're reading this: Please rectify what has been done). He said that *We have a son at home who couldn't be bothered. When it comes to family, he says it's boring and he doesn't want to come. When he's with his friends, he goes all out for them. When he became the best man for his friend's wedding, he didn't hesitate to make new outfits. Look at that Suja. She makes less than what he earns a month, and she got her mother an ASTRO satellite dish for her birthday. Also bought her mother a saree for Deepavali. Got her first pay also took her parents out for dinner. Our children don't realise that we go all out for them for their needs, that we even put aside our personal needs at times!*.

Ouch...that hurt. It made me feel like I haven't done much at all. It's my job to get the birthday/other occasions presents and card in order. Not my brother, he only gets the privilege to sign the card. I'm the one who buys everything (I can't count my brithday presents, can I?) for everyone, with that little income I get for doing my brother's chores (more of his plate-washer really). Me...and do people see that part of me? NO! I even use up the money I get, that I end up having no money to buy a few CDs I've setting my sights on (Miera, this would answer your question on why I haven't bought Jamie Cullum and the other albums you have constantly asked me to buy!). I'm not in a good mood really. Everytime I want to spend a bit of money on myself, people just think I throwing money like I'm some big time Datuk's daughter or something. It's not like I'm simply spending money on things that I won't need. I need music. Music is my life, and my life is music. And furthermore, it's for me. That's why I'm so desperate for people to buy me CDs. Instead, people buy me clothes and other stuff but CDs! *Sighs* desperate daughter, you think?

Anyway, need to go do something else. See you people around soon! *Bluesy* out!

P/S: Miera, did you see Frank's new haircut? Argh...he's nearly *botak*! Never mind, his hair will grow, and I'll still love him, regardless of his haircut or his case of sleeping soundly! Hehe =P!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home