Tuesday, July 19, 2005

True Colours...

*Yan...you are showing your TRUE COLOURS!*

This is what I said to my self when I bought 3 more of those True Colours bands being sold at McDonalds. This week's ones were definitely a must! The bands had two colours being blended into one band! I bought a green and white one which read *No Excuses* (I think I need to look at it often as I'm always coming up with excuses to avoid something) and a black and white one(makes me feel like a zebra or something) which read *Live Young*(been gunning this one for ages...but the one I had in mind was dark blue!) at first. And then the girl at the counter asked me whether I was a DiGi subscriber or not. And I said my mum is. And she said that if I'm a DiGi customer, the bands cost RM 1.90 each! So bought those two...then later on my dad persisted that I should eat another burger(one is enough for me, don't see any reason I should eat another one?)...so bought another burger and another band which was orange and yellow which read *Grow Up, NOT!*(Very me! Incredibly childish...I want to stay that way for as long as I can). So all in, I have four bands, would very much like to buy more. Yeah, right!

Sorry haven't blogged for the past 2 days. Been busy with my driving. On Sunday was uphill. Yesterday was parking. Today was that three-point turn. OMG...damn hard! But I'll try my level best to get it right! Yesterday while doing parking, this guy(a driving instructor) was speaking to me in Tamil! I was like staring blankly at him then I finally said *Saya tak faham bahasa Tamil*...So funny.

Today, I saw a bunch of these chandelier earrings that were calling out to me *Buy me...I know you want me, so come and get me*...I'm a person who if I see something which pleases my eyes, I must get at least one! And my dad says I'm an impulsive buyer! That's not true!!! Okay, the fact that I bought 3 bands today justifies the fact that I'm an impulsive buyer. Muahahaha! Was supposed to buy cards for Raviena and my dad. But in the end we forgot to buy the card for Raviena(oh dear, that's bad, right?). *Sighs*...blurry is how I feel at the moment.

Slept from 3.30 p.m. till 6.30 p.m. (okay, so what if I'm a sound-sleeper like Frank Lampard?) and there was this incredible picture of the Chelsea squad in The Star. Joe Cole looks so darn HOT even if he's wearing black slippers and white socks (not many people can pull off an act like that!). I couldn't stop staring at the picture. Anyway, got to run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home