Thursday, July 07, 2005

Updates...

Hello again! Had lengthy conversations with Sree and Miera yesterday. *Sighs* how I miss them both...missing my ardent blog visitor Swarna as well, load MSN and Yahoo! Messenger already! Miera's here till Saturday. Came back to KL with Helen to watch Cheer 2005. What to do? Helen's a cheerleader, so to her, this is THE event. *Sighs*...as least it keeps her quiet and happy at the same time.

We went on talking bout the possibilities of Steven Gerrard leaving Anfield. Now he wants to stay! Is this a repetition of what happened last year? Last year, Chelsea wanted him, and he wanted to leave Anfield, but decided to stay there since he feared the numerous amount of death threats he and his family members received. Now when he wants out and Chelsea want him(again!), he decides that he can't leave the club he loves dearly? He wanted to leave Liverpool when earlier he said *How can I leave after a night like this?* after winning the UEFA Champions League trophy? That sounds rather unloyal to me, Steven...Now Chelsea have announced that they will NEVER bid for Gerrard again. Oh well, we have the best (in my humble opinion) bunch of midfielders in the squad. One of them would be Frank Lampard. Steven Gerrard, if you're reading (highly unlikely to happen) this, please make up your mind and stop making rather puzzling U-turns. If you want to leave, go ahead. But don't change your mind once you have already made it up! Jenny's pretty fed up with him as well. As she's constantly banging her head on the wall everytime people question her bout Gerrard's loyalty. *Sighs*...good to know she'll continue loving Liverpool, but loving Gerrard?

*Hard for me to love him already...why can't he just make up his mind up already, instead of making his worshippers/fans wonder where's he moving to? I won't cry like how I sobbed when Owen left if he leaves. Let him go where the HELL he wants to go!* was the reply I got. Oh well, even if he DID end up in Chelsea, I don't think I'd like it, since we have better midfielders than him (once again, in my humble opinion). But that's up to Roman and Jose to decide who they want. Now they want David Trezeguet after bids for Adriano and Andriy Shevchenko (for God's sake, can those irritating newscasters pronounce the surname right? It's Shevchenko, not Shekevenko!) failed miserably. Sold Kezman to Atletico Madrid (Goodbye mate! Hope you have a great season there!). Hope they get a striker soon. But I don't think it's really necessary anyway. Their top scorer last season wasn't even a striker, but in fact a midfielder who goes by the name of Frank Lampard. What can I do but promote Frank Lampard the sound sleeper? Let's not even go there.

Managed to lock 100 Acre Wood in *Kingdom Hearts* on Monday. Haven't played it since then. On Tuesday, heard the song that always leaves a smile on my face and reminds me of Miera...*Rushes* by Darius. You know I love this song and you, my dear. Bless you and take care.

Heard that London got to host the 2012 Olympics over the much-fancied Paris. Kudos to London then (though I really hated that comment made by David Beckham bout why the Olympics should be held in London). But now there are reports saying that London's Underground tunnel and buses in London town have been bombed. Hope everyone there okay and this not happen due to jealousy or something equivalent to it. Hope Miera's entire extended family are alright! And this is happening a day after London won the bid to host the 2012 Olympics. Hope they still get to host it. Let's pray for those who have been injured in the blasts.

*One minute silence*

Miera, Helen, Jermaine, and Jay...since you all are here, I just hope and pray that your family including the extended family and also our friends back in London are alright as well. You know I can't bear to lose you all. You all mean the whole world to me. *Sniff*

Much love, spread love and not hatred...Ann/*Bluesy*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home