Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Talks...

Excerpts of today's conversation with Miera and Jay...

Miera: Hello, dah makan ke?
Me : Yeah, you know I can't live in this house without eating all 3 meals. Sigh...They think I'm some nutrition-deprived child or what?
Miera: It's not nice to say things like that, you know? Think about the people in Africa who have no food and are constantly suffering from starvation or malnutrition. Have you got no sympathy for them?
Me : Don't you use my words against me. I'll slap you. Sigh..you back here, ah?
Miera: Yeah, have to do some shopping for Jeevan, maklumlah, in another 7 days the young man is gonna turn 18.
Me : Huh? You came all the way to shop for Jay's stuff here? What, no more shopping complexes in London is it?
Miera: Not like that-lah, mangkuk! So long never drop by so decided to visit-lah!
Me : Your beloved Becks said something about giving a chance for children to see the Olympics in their own town. If he thinks like that, why not have the Olympics all around the world, considering children want to see the Olympics? Give the five countries who are bidding to be the host of the 2012 Olympics and the rest of the world to host it? What, does he think children in London are special bunch of people or what?

Miera: Don't you dare insult my Becks! I'll slap you! I'm very special you know? Children in London are a damn special bunch you know!
Me : Yeah, right! How long will you be here?
Miera: Saturday kena balik already. Classes starting on Monday. I'll be studying soon. Sigh...

Me : You and Jay staying in Jack's house is it?
Miera: Yeah...You wanna talk to Jeevan?
Me : No harm in talking to him, anyway. Hey Jay!
Jay : Hello my dear! How's life?

Me : Normal yet frantic as ever. So someone's gonna be 18 soon...
Jay :Yes! 18...live and kicking! Now I'm legal to drink some booze! Go partying till the break of dawn...
Me : The only thing you ever look forward to being 18 is booze and partying. Nothing else?
Jay : Oh yeah, more presents! And this week, I'm gonna catch the F1 race in the Silverstone GP, thanks to Uncle Tony! Can see Webber!
Me : Speaking of Webber, my backside has been itching like crazy!
Jay : That's the curse...the curse of you insulting Mark Webber having burns in his backside.
Me : I didn't mean it! It was just for a laugh you know.
Jay : Serves you right!
Me : Whatever-la you! How's the spouse?
Jay : I'm not married yet! But if you mean Stella, she's doing fine!
Me : Anyway, can I speak to Miera please?
Jay : No problem, for you my dear, I can do anything!
Me : Shut up! Hello, what's Heng Yan doing?
Miera: Everytime you send me messages always ask what Heng Yan's doing? Don't you have something better to ask?
Me : Like what? Is Jermaine with you?
Miera: That works for me. Yes, he's here. And Heng Yan is back in London...might be going to India also. Summer hols now...so might be going to Bali or Thailand also.
Me : Don't go to Thailand and Bali! Not safe...it's either some killing spree going on or earthquake happening! Save them-la..why not got Aussie?
Miera: You go there-lah and kidnap kangaroos. Heard you wanted to kidnap lemurs from Madagascar?
Me : Hehe...yeah. I want to kidnap them and raise them on my own. I nak kidnap Yan boleh tak?
Miera: Take her-la...hehe! I saw MI advertisements...the roti man and the susu fella so funny!
Me : You saw already? Damn funny right I told you! What bout the mango?
Miera: Mango one damn funny la. But I like the susu one. Anyway...what do you think if the mango seller used Light My Fire as the tune...it would have gone something like this: *C'mon baby buy my mango*
Me : You must be crazy! Nothing better to think already-la? I like Feel Good Inc. by the way.
Miera: Seen the vid?
Me : You bet! Murdoc got nice ass la...the song is great! Need to go buy the album...
Miera: How many albums I asked you to buy and you have actually bought in the past 1 year?
Me : Err...1 I think. Last time got not enough cash la. Now got extra income so can-la.
Miera: How you got extra income? Oh...brother's official plate-washer huh?
Me : Hehe...yeah. Did you hear bout Madrid wanted to trade Owen and Solari and 20 million pounds for Frank Lampard? Wow...didn't realise he such a valuable guy!
Miera: Now they want Terry and Ferdinand. Chelsea turning to Trezeguet now. Cannot get Shevchenko and Adriano, try Trezeguet-la.
Me : Chelsea got money to spend. Wish we had money to throw around.
Miera: Throw around sounds very harsh. Spend sounds better.
Me : This week, kena buy the kain for the wedding outfits. Peliklah pakai the baju like uniform je.
Miera: La...kau kahwin pun cam tu karang. All blue...I bet you!
Me : Melalut je la kau ni. Oh yeah, London official host for Olympic's 2012!
Miera: Yay...see, I told you that children from London are special.
Me : By the time 2012 arrives, you'll be 25 and you'd probably have kids. So you're no longer a child!
Miera: Oh well, at least my children can see the Olympics. My children are so privileged!
Me : By the way, kalau I buat Masters kat sana, boleh tengok sekali. Kalaulah..
Miera: Anyhow, gotta run...see you on Friday I suppose?
Me : Yeah...anyway, you take care. Send my regards to the family and Jay as well.
Miera: Will do. Bye!
Me : Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home