Monday, July 04, 2005

Ka-boom!

Good evening! As usual, here are my daily rants which are not really appreciated by some people(to those affected, keep it low). Alonso won his fifth race of the season. Kimi was 2nd after starting 13th on the grid. Michael Schumacher was third. Let's hope Kimi will be a threat to Alonso till the end of the season. Either way, I do not want to see Schumacher to win the driver's title ANYMORE! Oh well, let's hope in Silverstone, Kimi's up to the mark...and keep Alonso threatened. And Miera, whatever happened to Juan Pablo, was all down to luck in the end. Let's pray he's able to score point in the next race. And Jay, the joke on Webber was undeniably funny. I forgot to mention about yesterday's prayer services. Yesterday they had tairu...being the usual greedy glutton I am, I took the tairu first instead of rice. I've been pining for tairu for a long time already...so I forgot all else and took it first. Being greedy is bad!!!

Was supposed to make the outfits today, but due to unforseen circumstances, it has been postponed to another date. And my aunt has mentioned that there will be a meeting to discuss about the wedding matters on Sunday. Sunday's a hectic day...one prayer service and one meeting.

Took the rent today and bought tau-foo-fa...and ate 2 chocolate moist cakes...gluttony has got the better of me. Along the way, discussed bout my brother's reaction yesterday. Dad blamed my mum for walking away and said my brother got upset for nothing. All in, we're not allowed to say anything when he's around. There goes the term *freedom of speech* in this country. My brother prefers it if we keep our mouths shut whenever he has a headache/feels tired. Me? No comments...and I thought my mood swings outbursts were awful!

Anyhow,having a headache now...so I'm going to turn in for the night. You guys take care...and hope to see you all soon. Would like to say something bout someone, but not in the right mood at the moment. So good night and adios! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home