Thursday, July 21, 2005

Aww...

Hey there...I am feeling rather upset at the moment. *Sighs*...I feel really bad turning down Navee's invitation to her school's Maxporia this Saturday! And I've stopped playing football already! I have to listen to my parents now. It's like I have to do what they want me to do and not what I want to do. I've been deprived of what I used to love doing. *Is this my life I'm wondering?*...so said Natasha Bedingfield.

I just hate the way things are going at the moment. I hardly see my friends anymore. I wanted to see my friends on Saturday, but my dad thinks *You are staying here, some of your friends are staying in Setapak, Gombak, Jinjang, Kepong. I don't mind if your friends are staying nearby here in our area. And besides, you don't even know how to stand in a bus*...yeah right. I know how to stand on a bus, I've even been to my friend's on house on a bus. Then about my friends not being in the same area as I am in, it'll be a lot worse if we shifted to TTDI. I'll be the one *yang tersesat* in some *ulu* jungle or something. I used to believe that I'm only happy whenever I was in school. I still believe in that fact. Now, I'm wondering whether I'll be able to seek solace in college like how I used to when I was in school. With that new rule my dad came up with, which makes me feel like a bloody hypocrite. It feels like when I go to college, I look like some holy person. But what if my classmates see me on the road, looking rather different than a holy person? I am pretty screwed at the moment. I'd prefer it if my parents don't ask me what I want to do anymore. Well, to a certain extent, that is!

Today, mum ordered gas from the shop. And at that time, I wasn't in a good mood(I start my mornings this way, don't ask why!) and was washing my clothes and my brother's shirt upstairs. So I was hanging the clothes on the balcony when my mum was paying the delivery guy. And after my mum goes into the house, guess what this b*****d does? He starts whistling at me! Bloody piece of f**king shit(sorry for the vulgar language!)! He must have thought I'm some Indonesian maid or something and he was trying to act damn macho and all. I didn' t even look at him, I just put the shirt to dry, and locked the door. I hate it when people whistle at me. Even my brother did that to me yesterday, I didn't look at him. Makes me feel like telling people *I'm sorry, I thought I had a name, or was it just part of my imagination?*.

Anyway, I'm not in a good mood to rant further. If I decide to blog further, you'd probably see more vulgarities being uttered. Good night then...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home