Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lost and lonely...

Hey there guys...been busy planning what to do for Sunday...my dad said I have to go for another drving lesson with that uncle *groans* tomorrow. My dad stated that I should start cleaning up my study rack. Haven't I done that before...*sighs*?

Was having a conversation with my mum when they showed Maksim's *Kolibre* video on TV. So I just casually asked her why wasn't I sent for piano classes and jokingly I said that I might have been an accomplished pianist when she said they were supposed to send me for piano classes. And she shoots me down by saying *You will never accomplish anything*.

It's just felt like a kick in the teeth. For your own flesh and blood to say that, it's rather saddening to hear really. *Sighs*...maybe my parents realised I'm extremely stupid to accomplish something in life and they just don't dare to pin high hopes on me. Oh well, I'm getting used to all kinds of brickbats lately...just taking it all in my stride.

Anyway I have to go now. Going out for dinner and later, my dad said that he wants all of us to go to Pavillions Lounge in Sheraton Imperial KL for some performances by some artistes from Europe. Huh? I don't know what ignited my dad's brains for him to come up with that rather unusual idea. Don't ask me...but frankly speaking, I'm not going there with a happy mood. No joke! Catch you guys another time! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home