Friday, June 24, 2005

Hypocrisy runs high...

Hello there...as you guys already know, the new site name is *...Julian Speaks...* and the site add is (once again) http://derangedbutterfly.blogspot.com

I just realised something...in life, you will meet all kinds of people, it's just a matter of time and circumstances you'll meet them. Oh well, can't keep on dwelling on the past. I just hope that the people who have hurt me badly in life will get on with their lives and all I can say to them is: *All the best...and merci beaucoup for teaching me a thing or two on friendship and betrayal*. All I can say is...*I live here so I have to deal with whatever that happens here!* That's my new approach in life...

Had been clearing up the cupboard and spotted one of my essays I wrote during English lessons with Pn. Anna. Laughed my head off reading the rubbish that used to garner me an A for English. The sentences were jumbled up, the grammar was awful, and the whole storyline was nonsense! And I somehow get an A! Even my brother has been lamenting on how bad my English is. No joke. Sometimes, whenever I write an essay and get an A for it, some of my friends say they want to read the essay I wrote simply because they think I speak good English and write well. And when I say no, they say I'm being *kedekut ilmu*. So reluctantly, I give the essay to them. And they say, the essay was very good, it had a nice storyline, it deserved an A. I can't believe my friends liked the cheesy stories I wrote then! Just feel so disgusted with the amount of essays I wrote that got an A. I wonder how Pn. Anna can actually read that rubbish and end up giving me an A? Life is very twisted...

Anyway, have to run now...my mood isn't too good at the moment. See you folks sometime soon alright? Cheers and much love, Julian/Rowena/Sherina/Kez!


*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home