Saturday, June 25, 2005

Blessed...

The plan of going to Sheraton Imperial KL was disrupted when we met my cousin at the restaurant where we had our dinner. And we went on and on talking bout almost everything. And then by the time we finished it was 11.15 p.m. and we had no chance of going to the lounge. And my dad said to me that we'll go there next week. I'm not hurt...I'm just glad I didn't go since I have my driving lesson tomorrow and I needed some sleep. My brother made a few remarks that were a little irritating, but hey! I'm getting used to it, so no big deal. But when my dad commented about the waiter in the restaurant looking like a cartoon, and my brother said *Why not laugh at Rowena instead?*, my dad said to him that why would he want to laugh at his own daughter and why would he belittle his own daughter and son in the first place? And at the end of it all he told my brother that when people are around, try not to say negative things (about me I think). No worries I can handle criticism now, not everything but slowly but surely I'll get there. Oh well, at least my dad understood how I felt at that moment...so I'm blessed. After that rather saddening comment my mum made about me...I feel a wee bit relieved.

Well, I have to go now. Time for bed. Good night and enjoy what Sunday will offer you!

Adios and au revoir...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home