Monday, June 27, 2005

Aduh...

It's like almost everyday I say Jen's favourite word...*Aduh*. Don't really know why I like saying that, but it's becoming rather diabolical of me to say that. So I think I better stop saying that for now. Put up my first poem in the new blog...
http://derangedbutterfly.blogspot.com/

I really love that new skin...I have this strong urge to change this site's layout all of a sudden...since everyone I know is changing their blog layouts...that includes my brother. *Sighs*...like the song 'Everybody's Changing' by Keane said: *Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same...*

I'm really at the crossroads now. Now HELP University College says their twinning programmes are not recognised by JPA or LAN! So I really don't know where I'm going now...oh well, wait till tomorrow, since I have to meet the senior lecturer who is a good friend of my dad(my dad seems to have some friends everywhere, doesn't he?). After tomorrow...then I'll decide where I'm going. My dad said if I can't do Psychology, he said I have to take up Accountancy! That's one thing I'd rather not do. Just like me not liking to do medicine, engineering, biotechnology, and pharmacy, and the likes. No offense to my friends who are taking up that courses. Yes, you should know by now, that I tend to be very blunt, not that sharp. Forgive me for my lack of sensitivity. =P...

Till then I am left to contemplate my own fate. So adios and auf wiedersehen for now! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home