Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Seriously in a mood for murdering someone...

I don't have a God damn clue on why I feel like running amok right now! It's not enough the reasons I gave yesterday is putting me in the right direction of killing someone, the fact Chelsea lost to Liverpool puts me in a better situation of running amok and killing everyone! I really felt like crying this morning...:'(!

But being the good sport I am (Miera, you know this is not a lie!), I am glad for Liverpool and their fans. At least they can salvage a trophy (though it's the most coveted trophy in Europe!), like Chelsea have 2 trophies. And either Arsenal or Manchester United is going to end up trophyless this year. Yeah, well hope Liverpool meet AC Milan. And I want them to win, since they're keeping the English flag flying high. I'm just glad for Liverpool.

On the other hand, I'm rather disappointed for Chelsea. It's the 2nd Champions League semifinal defeat they had in a year. Poor John Terry...he must be devastated to the max. Almost had it in their hands. Poor Mourinho too. Was really hoping he'd be able to defend the title with two different teams. Anyway, he has given us, Chelsea fans, the best trophy ever: the Premiership. After fifty long years, they finally get to land their hands on it. Hope they'll be able to defend it in the coming years. Preferably, for a very long time. *Whee*. I feel sad for the boys. Anyway, always look on the bright side of life!

Toodles for now...too upset to type right now. Give me a few hours...I'll be fine then. Any volunteers for me kill and slaughter now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home