Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I feel like killing someone so much right now...

Finally...no interruptions from my mum! I really feel like killing someone so much right now. For very damn good reasons. Firstly, I'd like to say how much I hate my ex-Biology teacher (no surprise why I got a C5 for my SPM!). She has been keeping a particular certificate of mine (took part in some quiz). The certificate was given out on the day of the competition itself. And when I asked her about it in December 2004, she said come next year. Then somewhere in February, I went to school and asked her for it. And she says to come back during the results day. On the results day, I asked her where's the certificate was, she said it was in my Add Maths file. I checked it like a hundred times, and it wasn't there. I asked my niece to take it for me on my behalf. And she yells at my niece, saying that I was too lazy to come to school and had to ask a third party to take something that belongs to me, adding that if I want it, I must come to school and take the thing from her. When I finally had the time to go to school, she says come on Saturday and take it from her. At that time I had no clue I had to come to school for the Anugerah Cemerlang crap. And when I finally asked her on Saturday, she says that she doesn't know where she kept it, and told me not to worry since I had a better certificate (she was referring to my 'Terbaik dalam Bahasa Inggeris' certificate)! At that moment I could have just lost my temper and slapped her, and absolutely forgetting that she was my class teacher while doing it. Argh...so frustrating!

Not only that I feel like slapping my relation for losing my favourite two-toned long sleeved shirt. I bought that shirt on my 16th birthday in MIDVALLEY. The big question is, how can that shirt go missing in action, since she didn't use it for her drama at all. She used my other favourite black top with ruffles on it (Miera, I think you've seen it before!). She keeps it for a month and now that shirt is MISSING??? I asked when she going to return the shirts to me, she asks me 'Do you need it urgently?'. I would have probably killed her at that moment. I mean it's my stuff, of course I want it back! And besides she's having that ruffled shirt that I planned to wear when I went out last week. I can't believe that shirt can go missing considering the fact she didn't wear it at all. My mum, being the sceptical person she is, suspects that she gave it to someone. Who? Someone she worships, idolises, and any other word used to symbolise the phrase *I kiss the ground you walk on*. Some of you may know who this someone is. If you don't, it's best to keep it that way. I seriously am not going to lend any clothes to anyone. I mean it. Well, not really. It depends on who's asking. I think my friends totally understand the word *RESPONSIBILTY* very well. They borrow my stuff, and they make sure the stuff they borrowed is returned in mint condition. No joke. How frustrated I feel right now? VERY, VERY, VERY frustrated to the extent of killing someone with my bare hands.

Lastly, I want to kill someone so much since I can't find the main paper of The Star and New Straits Times. I seriously feel like killing someone...

I need to kill someone badly. Any volunteers? If no one wants to sacrifice themselves for my personal use, I guess I have to improvise. I'd probably jump up and down, like how that fictional character named Adelbert Steiner from my brother's Final Fantasy games when he's pissed.And when he does that, you can hear a sort of *clang-clang-clang* sound, since he's wearing a metal armour. Then again, that's only a figment of my imagination, sadly. Good night, darlings!

Ann, the butterfly, flies and never ever intends to return home. For the timebeing, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home