Sunday, April 24, 2005

To my dearest Lysa, Lilee, and Miera...

This post is dedicated to my beloved close friends, who so happen to be F1 freaks. Like me.

Lysa:
An absolute Kimi Raikkonen fan. Lysa, I'm so sad to know that he didn't finish the race due to technical problems after leading the race on pole position. Sadly...but look on the bright side, honey. Alex Wurz drove and scored 5 points for team West Mclaren Mercedes team. But he isn't as thrilling to watch as de la Rosa (I love the way that name lingers on my lips!). In other words, he is a real 'sombery' (correct my pretty-much-alright-but-there's-still-room- for-improvement-and-it-might-sound-terribly-wrong Tamil, but I think it means lazy person!). But kudos anyway for finishing the race and scoring points to Alex Wurz. Oh yes, I hope Raikkonen will be back for the Spanish GP.

Della/Lilee/Chel:
Was a fan of our first Malaysian F1 driver, Alex Yoong (still is, from what I last heard!). She is the one among us that completely adheres to this motto/saying: 'MALAYSIA BOLEH!'. Haha...but since she has to support SOMEONE, she picked Fernando Alonso. Yes, that fella with thick eyebrows. He's the current leader of the World Championship title. He won the San Marino GP from Michael Schumacher by only a whisker! Kudos to him...long live Renault & Alonso!

Della, guess what my dad said about Alex Yoong? He said that he doesn't deserve to drive, he drove for only one season and he's doing the commentary show for Malaysian TV and talks like he's a big time pro, and he has never scored a point in his one season stint, always finishing last, and Minardi has ALWAYS scored points.
I told him that he was driving for a pretty under bugdeted team named MINARDI. And that Mark Webber was the only driver that scored for MINARDI in his first race in 2002 in the Melbourne GP when he finished fifth and scored two points for Minardi when only 7 drivers finished the race (Alex was 7th though!). Other than that, Minardi hasn't scored any points. Maybe he should be given a drive in any car. Maybe Sauber-Petronas. Or even Jordan. At some point of watching today's race, my dad said it actually boils down to the car, not the driver. I agreed and thought of Jacques Villeneuve. He won the World Championship in 1997. But now he hasn't quite lived up to that billing (but, he scored 3 points today anyway). And I told my dad the same thing about Alex Yoong. Had he been given the chance to drive in a different car from Minardi, let's say Toyota or Jordan, he might be doing well. I mean, people are saying Narain Karthikeyan is the next big thing. But he hasn't scored any points and always ends up somewhere in the bottom. Not that I have something against him or what, it's just the truth! Basically, in short, Narain is India's equivalent to our Alex Yoong. Narain fans reading this, please don't hate me! All I'm saying is give Alex a chance to prove his worth and if he performs terribly, then hell yeah, no more for him. But if he does well, then at least we have something to be proud of. Haha, ain't that right, Chel? See how much I stick up for you...and I wrote a longer paragraph for you compared to Lysa(sorry, Lysa!). You owe me an ice cream!

Miera:
Don't know what or who to write about since of your favourite driver, Juan Pablo Montoya isn't driving due to injury. So I will just grumble on about Felipe Massa not scoring points. I'll kill Coulthard for that! I mean, he qualified in 8th spot and finishes 12th! How frustrating is that for Massa? But, seriously I hope luck will be on his side in another two weeks time in Barcelona for the Spanish GP in the Catalunya circuit. God Bless that man. Oh yeah, Happy 24th Birthday to you, Felipe Massa! And yes, hoping and reeling that Montoya will be back for the next race too, Miera. Want to share with you some football news with you, babe. Norwich beat Charlton...wish that they'll stay in the Premiership with Crystal Palace (love that Aki Riihilahti and Andy Johnson!). Crystal Palace beat Liverpool 1-0. Shocked and glad at the same time. I'm deeply upset for Chel and Jenny but this will be a big boost for Chelsea of chances of a win in the semifinals of the Champions League. Forza Chelsea! Sorry girls...but Miera and I are rooting for Chelsea.


Kelly is the new Apprentice...as expected. I'm seriously getting mad living at home. I think I agree with Maria of *The Sound of Music* fame. Honesty is a terrible thing. Everything that's being shown or blurted out on TV, you'll always hear comments from me (that is if you happen to be in the Hanafiah household by chance or something else). Like today, I heard that they had a drill to evacuate residents of an apartment in Peel Road. And this guy just said that during an earthquake, if the tremors are felt for more than 5 or 6 seconds, residents of high-rised buildings should wait until the tremors are no longer felt, and then come out of their houses. And I just asked myself, *They ask the residents to stay in the building until the tremors stop. What if the tremors last for more than 5 or 6 seconds? The residents will probably be buried alive under a rubble waiting for the tremors to stop!* Can you imagine how stupid that is? And somewhere last week, I heard that Anna Nicole Smith is coming up with her own column, claiming that she doesn't know how to spell or write...really? How can you come up with a column if you can't do any of those?

I think honesty is a bad thing. And I think WAY too much. I think I ought to be shot for that. No, wait. I need to be praised and paid for actually THINKING since school has already finished. Wait, do people get paid for thinking? I guess not. There's a first for everything. Would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my late close friends Azura and Aziza who died of brain cancer and Thalassaemia respectively, on the 12th of January 2001. You two may be gone, but memories shared will always remain in our hearts, forever and for always. Muax!

Goodnight, Au Revoir and Paciba.

Spread the love...

Ann, the beautiful butterfly spirit flies away to the moon, will she ever come back?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Only she knows for sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home