Saturday, April 23, 2005

Madness happens everyday...

Hello, hello, hello...sorry I haven't been updating for quite some time...I wrote one but it went missing...*cries*! And yeah, I have been keeping myself occupied. By playing FOOTBALL! Yee-ha! I play it with the boys around my area...on the road...but since we play it in the evenings, not much cars go around there(we play at the end of the road...not much disturbances!). I play quite well, probably not as good as Jessy in *Bend It Like Beckham*...but Kavenesh told me 'You play football-lah, then you can be like that girl in Bend It Like Beckham!'...words of encouragement. But yesterday when I was playing, this Chinese boy was there too, since we were using his ball and I WAS A GIRL, he decided to play rough with me. By kicking the ball harder and making some cynical smile on his face. Just because I'm a girl, that doesn't mean I can't kick balls! When we say we love this team/player, they say that *These girls don't know anything want to talk like big football pros! Like this player because they're handsome, not because of their skill!*...but they idolise people like Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, or even Adrian Mutu. They think like they were the only ones born to dribble and score goals. What about Mia Hamm and Birgit Prinz? They are professional footballers. Boys think they know football and us girls know how to play 'masak-masak' or even play with dolls. Crap! We girls ROCK! BOYS ARE STUPID, LET'S THROW ROCKS AT THEM! (Thanx to Malvyn for this bit, I'm inspired by you! GIRLS ROCK!). Even my dad's friend they hardly ever underestimate me for my passion of football. They in fact talk to me bout it. Even one of my tuition teachers, Mr. Raj, he was talking to the boys bout Rooney going to Manchester United, the boys were like so happy he's there. And the sir said 'MU have a lot of hot tempered players...Smith, Neville...' and I added Roy Keane. He was looking at me as though I was a bimbo who worshipped footballers who have great bodies, not for their skills. And a few days later, he asked what team I supported and told me you know quite a lot bout football. I told him each of my family members support different EPL teams...mum-Man U, dad-Arsenal, brother- Liverpool, and me- Chelsea. One guy behind just snorted when he heard me saying I supported Chelsea. I told him off 'I hate MU fans. A lot of them are really thick headed and arrogant!'. He didn't say anything. And when we were talking bout football one day, one girl just butted in and said 'I know football and I support MU!' but when Mr. Raj asked her bout who Sir Alex Ferguson was, she bluntly replied 'Is he an Arsenal player?'...and he complimented me saying that I was very different from most girls. Thank you, Mr. Raj!

I realised something though, my dad didn't mind me playing with them, but he got angry with me for playing barefooted. I hated wearing those slippers that were too big for my feet(though it was my size-8)and the fact that they ere my dad's slippers(someone please buy me a decent pair of slippers because I can't afford one!). I think I kick better barefooted. In the end yesterday I played with my shoes(though on Monday I was playing barefooted!). And I hate wearing my long pants playing football...SHORTS RULES!

I couldn't sleep at all...the whole night...I went to bed at 12.45 a.m. and eventually fell asleep at 3.15 a.m.! I couldn't sleep on my bed...I was scratching like a dog! So in the end I had to sleep in the computer room. First I tried sleeping with my head on the table. It didn't work. So I took the three chairs in the room and arranged them in a straight line and slept on that. I took my night light and turned the fan on. This morning my mum came into the room to hang the clothes on the balcony, and she saw me sleeping here. She was like 'What the hell you doing here? It's a good thing your dad doesn't know bout it.'. Finally woke up at 10 a.m....so tired. And we're supposed to go out now. Anyway, toodles for now! See you...

And of course...this is for Jay: *BOYS ARE STUPID...THROW ROCKS AT THEM!*, *GIRLS ROCK!* and *I KICK BALLS BETTER THAN I KICK BOYS!*

So, watch it!

Anwar Robinson's gone. I HATE SCOTT SAVOL! He reminds me of Rik Waller of Pop Idol fame! He can't sing...I mean, he can sing...but he sings without feelings. Unlike Anwar Robinson. I have officially denounced American Idol. Nothing left for me to watch. Seriously, if you want me to pick, I'd say I'd go for Carrie or Bo...but Constantine is the dark horse. Somehow, this time around I think Americans are racists. I mean, don't talk about last 2 seasons, this season is different. I guess Americans realise that Afro-Americans sing better. Sorry, but there goes my brutally honest mouth again. How Scott Savol is still there, remains a mystery. It reminds me of our Malaysian Idol. I found out that a lot of people bought RM50 worth of prepaid card to spend it by voting for Saiful. Saiful has no talent compared to Zamil, Nikki or even Rydee for that matter! Oh well, Malaysians and Americans are deaf. They only go for the looks, not the talent. PLEASE: VOTE WISELY!

TOODLES FROM *ANN THE WICKED BUTTERFLY SPIRIT AND FOOTBALLER!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home