Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I finally had the haircut of my dreams...

Hey there! Yes, I had my haircut today. Yippee! Practically bugged the hell out of my mum to bring me to the hair salon, not realising how tired and bummed out she felt the whole day. Ma, I'm very selfish, I know. Can you please forgive me for my selfishness and my stubbornness? But anyway, my haircut looks fine. The only weird thing is that the right side of my hair looks kinda weird though. Slightly. Not so much. Anyway, I went to Sunway Medical Centre to visit my cousin(Kakak Greeja) who was admitted there for a chest infection. If it were any worse, it could've been pneumonia. But she looks okay, but she needs to stay there at the most for another 48 hours. Raviena called her on her handphone. When my dad spoke to her, she asked her mum whether I was there. So I spoke to her and told her not to worry so much about her mum and told her to sleep. She told me she's making 'kiribath' with her dad. So sweet. I told Miera that if I didn't get my haircut, I'd probably cut Charlie's hair. Charlie is an idiot(smaller one if compared to Jay!). He thought that Miera and I were a 'couple' since we used to sleep together. We're mates. We do things together. But we're most definitely not lesbians! Ever since that day he told me that and I actually yelled at him(not face to face though), he's been really apologetic and really nice to me. Miera, seriously, CHARLIE IS FREAKING ME OUT! He was a dear to actually tell me that my haircut didn't look as bad as my IC photo. Don't even go there! *He* sent me two messages...one asking me to meet him, if not he will die(don't try to be Devdas ok?)and another asking me to pass anything to my sis so that she can pass it to his sister. Complicated? Tell me bout it. I actually thought about him, when I was coming home from the hospital. When we passed by his former school, and when we stopped by at the ESSO station near Jalan Haji Salleh. Haha, the thought of him filling up petrol for the car makes me laugh. Nothing personal, it's just my perangai. I like laughing at things that's pretty much funny by my standards. Ann, note to self: Remember ESSO petrol station, pump number 10(just found out this fact today!). Haha. I fell off again, Miera. Right now, I'm feeling very hungry. Just had M & M's. Yum. Anyway, goodnight my precious angels. Ann is going to turn in to sleep. Merci beacoup. Au revoir. Paciba.

P/S: Jay, Bayern may have won the battle, but they lost the war! Chelsea are thru to the semifinals! Miera, rejoice!

Je'taime! Always remember that. I love you.

*Ann the robot is wishing everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR to all celebrating. To all my Hindu friends, Happy Tamil New Year! To all my Punjabi friends, Happy Vasakhi. And lastly(save the best for the last), to my Sinhalese community, Happy Sinhalese New Year...SUBHA ALLUTH AVRUDDAK VEVA!*

*Ann is going to sleep...Goodnight!*

*Liverpool playing Juventus later on...Liverpool to win and meet Chelsea in the semis. Jen...let me know what you think of this match. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home