Friday, April 15, 2005

Sexy, naughty, bitchy me!

I don't know why exactly I'm getting grumpier by the day. It seems like everyone is trying to irritate me someway or the other. I guess that's what you get from being a bum who does completely nothing (not quite completely exactly) at home. Sax is constantly irritating me. He keeps saying I'm ugly, fat and idiotic. I don't know why he's so cocky, self-conceited and arrogant sometimes. It’s a good thing I've got a good support system in the form of my beloved closest friends (you 'ciku heads' know who you are!) and the people that mean a lot to me, ranging from my family members to my best friends. Otherwise I'd probably have a nervous breakdown. Today, he told me that if I had actually showed some concern in my studies, I wouldn't be actually learning in that dump I call school. And me, being quite myself, I changed the subject. And he got mad because I didn't listen to him. I don't need people telling me what skill or aspect I lack in. I don't need them to tell me that, because I know what I lack. Let me tell you what I lack. I don't want you to tell me what I lack.

I lack the brains.
I lack the beauty.
I lack the brawns.
I lack the height.
I lack the long-attention span.
I lack the grace of a young woman.
I lack the logic of reasoning.
I lack the ability to cook.
I lack the ability to tell the truth when it comes to saving my own skin.

I lack the idealness of what every man wants in a wife.
I lack the skills of remembering important facts that might save my life.

I lack the girlish behaviour like playing with dolls.
I lack the maturity of my age.
I lack the ability to accept criticisms.
I lack the ability to control my temper.
I lack the ability to keep quiet when it matters.
I lack the ability to listen other people's point of view.
I lack the power of judging people's behaviour.
I lack the ability of saying 'NO' to people.
I lack the power of not being easily swayed or persuaded by people.

I lack the skills of a proper housewife.
I lack the ability to think rationally.
I lack the power of controlling my stubbornness.
I lack the power of changing my stupidity.
I lack the power of controlling my hunger pangs.
I lack the power of making my life less robotic.
I lack the power of expressing myself better.
I lack the poise and style of a supermodel.
I lack the ability of controlling my clumsiness.
I lack the power of being ordinary.

Yes. That's what I lack. Do you agree with me? Let me know someway or the other. Here's to all those who think they know what I lack, listen here. I have news for you: You don't know what I lack and you won't know what I lack either! Screw you damn fools! Oh, before I forget, he also said that no one loves me. Like they love him so much! I guess I am pretty much the scorned one here. I don't give a damn if people don't love me. I don't care if God hates me. He can hate me if He wants to. I am content and happy with just what I have with me. Screw you damn fools again!

I'm very sorry to all my blog readers that are reading this post. I know, I sound pretty much bitchy for the past two days. It's just that I feel pretty bummed out for the past few days. Not to worry, though. I will get out of this slump and get back on my feet again. I swear I will not let anything get in my way of getting what I want and desire. Not even Sax will. I promise you that. Anyhow, I guess I better get going. I am slightly bored and I am missing American Idol at the moment. So, to all you lovely people out there, goodnight.

*Paciba, Buenos Noches, and Au Revoir*

*Ann the beautiful butterfly spirit has left the building*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home