Saturday, April 23, 2005

Just wondering...?

I'm wondering...since Manchester United and Newcastle United are playing tomorrow night, which team will win? I'm just wondering...I mean since both of these teams lost to Norwich City(Proton-sponsored team, for once I'm proud to be a Malaysian!)...So I'm just thinking which team is worse? The RED DEVILS or the MAGPIES? Who will win? My dad reckons it's Manchester United, but I'm rooting for Newcastle to score an upset. Let me know what you guys think...

Sad news...de la Rosa is not racing at the San Marino GP. Instead, they're sending Alex Wurz. Seeing de la Rosa driving in Bahrain, I'd strongly suggest the WEST McLAREN MERCEDES team, to put him in the driver's seat. Hope Raikkonen or Wurz and of course my beloved Brazilian driver, Felipe Massa to score points. Especially Massa because his birthday is on Monday, 25.04.2005! Hope you celebrate your birthday in style by scoring some points and if possible, be on the podium.

Bye now.

*ANN the footballer by day and master criminal by night says good night, and spread the love!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home