Monday, April 25, 2005

Pink, Orange and Brown...great colour combination?

As I told you earlier, I went to school today. That woman told me that I should've called her before I came(like, what I need to make an appointment to see her?) and she told me she'll give it to me on the 30th of April. That's when the Prize Giving Ceremony and the Annual PTA meeting is. I can't go there acting like it's my school(it was, but now no more)! So I told her to pass it to my father on that day since he'll be going(he's the auditor of the PTA). So irritating. Come and say how irresponsible I am and then make me come another day. Argh! I would have shot her. Seriously. That certificate has been with her since May last year. She has been keeping that thing for almost a year already! I was rather shocked until I couldn't speak for almost a minute when I saw the colour of the school! The walls are pink, the pillars are orange, and the classroom doors are brown. How hideous is that? Good thing I am no longer studying there. I would have probably been saying *PINK!!!* everyday. I pity those kids that are actually still going to school. God give them the strength to continue the journey(I'm sounding as though they're preparing for some war that they will never possibly win or something!). Met Thilaga just now and watch the drama team perform. But then I quite get to see the ending because by then my dad finished his meeting with the treasurer of the PTA. So I had to go back. The drama preliminaries are on tomorrow in the school hall. Hope the girls will excel this year and hopefully emulate last year's drama performance. This year's drama is as good as last year's one. Hope they qualify for the finals which will also be held in our school somewhere in May. Good luck girls! As soon as we came home, my mum reminded me bout the fact that my dad promised to buy ice cream for us. So I opened the door and said *You ah, kata mau beli ice cream, tapi tak beli pun, you tipu I ah!* very softly...but somehow my dad heard it and said *Aiyah...you should have told me earlier right?*...then he bought us ice cream. What happened next? Dive in-lah! Maybe this Friday I'll go to KLCC and buy my parents ice cream. My dad actually 'lanyak' the whole PRINGLES tin. Hunger pangs. I suffer from that too.

Anyway...hoping to hear from Stella and Miera soon. And yes, I am learning something new. How to cross-stitch. Don't give that dirty look, Lysa! My mum is always quoting this: USELESS daughter finally becomes USEFUL! True I guess.

Got to run...goodbye...

*I won't dance...merci beaucoup!*

*Ann says let there be love, not war*

*Butterfly spirit*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home