Tuesday, April 26, 2005

PHONE CALL THAT STUNNED ME AND LEFT ME STAMMERING!

I don't really know what my feelings are exactly at this point of time. It's all jumbled up. I feel shocked, I feel bored, I feel blur (like that's something new!), and I feel fine. FINE: Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional. Yes, that fine. Not fine 'fine'. I really feel blur, shocked and happy a minute ago. I got a phone call from my ex-Add Maths teacher this morning at about 10.30 a.m... Just as she was about to say something, the line got disconnected. It wasn't enough I just woke up and I was just having my breakfast (dear Allah, I have sinned far too much, I was supposed to fast today, but fearing a visit from 'my aunt Polly', I decided not fast today! Forgive me!). I was very puzzled (that's how I am when I wake up in the morning, I sound like I have a stuffy nose and tend to blurt out things unintentionally!). I thought she called regarding my appeal for my results (since she was the S/U Peperiksaan of my school). Then she called again, and she told me her battery was low earlier on when she called. She then told me something I was actually anticipating for quite some time but it got dashed just like that somewhere 2 weeks ago. She told me that I had to come to school for the Prize-Giving Ceremony on Saturday since I had the highest marks for English during the trials! I had to be in school before 8 a.m. and see her. Just as I put the receiver down, I was like 'Huh??? I have no clue what’s happening now?'. I mean, two weeks ago, when my dad enquired with Puan Maznah about this, she said that it was based on the real SPM results, not on the trials, and therefore it will be given to Priya. And I left it at that. And then this morning she just called me and said I'm getting this? I'm in total shock. Right now, I have to pick something decent so that I won't be called a slut by some certain people (you know who you are, if you're reading this!). And my mum is saying I'm vain. I can't help it if I'm vain...I'm a girl. It's natural. Right now I'm actually BANNED from using the Internet in the mornings. I'm supposed to be online at night! It's bad enough my dad makes calls in the morning, he makes them at night as well. In fact at very odd hours (the time I'd like to go online!). So I tried loading some CD games on the PC. And my mum scolds me for doing that. I mean, what am I supposed to do? I can't use the Internet in the morning, can't load games to play them, and I'm supposed to play Freecell which I'm SO GOOD at (starting to get the hang of it!)? NO WAY! That's why I'm bored. Anyway, my dad was filling out some forms, and there was this question about their wedding date. So, he asked my mum and she said 31.12.1979...but then he said *How can that be?*. Then I said *Then what? 31.12.1980? Then how can abang come out 5 months later? Unles you did it before you got married! Hah!*...Then my mum was like *Haha...ya! Express baby!*. I started laughing because my dad didn't get my drift...so I said it again and he said *Yes, yes, forgot we got married in 1979!*...sorry pa...didn't mean to sound so rude...and laugh at you. Anyway got to run now...

TOODLES!

*Ann, the hypnotic butterfly spirit bids farewell and says let there be love...not war!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home