Tuesday, May 30, 2006

That bloody German jig!

Oh my God! That German jig is STILL stuck in my head! And the fact that he was doing it at the end of the advert doesn't help! Both are somehow very stubborn and refuse to leave the premises of my brains. I don't care if the premises are vacant, I want you to leave them immediately! Argh...da-da-da, da-da-da, da-da-da...See, I'm humming the thing! ARGH....SHOOT ME!

Before you tell me I'm talking rubbish, I want to show you proof that my brains has left the building.


Yes, the biscuits I bought for my mum for Mother's Day. Manchester United Jam-Filled Shortcake Biscuits. You know what's weird? The fact that a Chelsea fan bought this for a ManUre fan, only for it to be eaten by the Liverpool fan. The Arsenal fan just sat and watched at a corner.


Meet Pepsi Gold. Since I am a Pepsi addict and I love collecting their cans and bottles, this had to go into my collection! Wait til you see what's on the other side!


Ta-da! I didn't know, okay? I just wanted to taste it! Didn't see his face! I do NOT advocate sportsmen or artistes doing advertisements! For the love of God, don't turn into David "Let's come together and make the wolrd a better place" Beckham! ARGH...I'm keeping this. Who knows? Might sell it off on e-bay or something. I collect things like this because there won't be anymore bottles or cans like this! Yes, Mar, I'm STILL keeping THAT Montoya 7-UP bottle you asked me to buy 3 years ago! Silly girl! Anyway, moving on...


It cost me RM 20 for this book! I like the book!


Blame my photography skills for this one. I'm a lousy photographer! They even have the official World Cup song for England [World at Your Feet by Embrace] lyrics in here! They talk about everything England! Nice England poster inside!


The book I got squished by the elevator doors for! It's a poster book, it has VERY NICE posters of all your favourite England stars. How come Steven Gerrard has his whole self on two pages while Frank Lampard only has on page? Hmph...


This is something that is worth every cent. CHAMPS AGAIN! Whee! Want to have a peek inside?


John Terry lifting the Premiership trophy and the crowd fighting for Jose's medal.


Frankie and Luna, The Special One, and John Terry. Sorry for the blur photo [justifies the fact I'm blur].


World Cup has taken over me! Look what I bought? Oh, Mar, I couldn't buy beauty queen's card because there was only ONE form left when I took Frank's card. No point in me taking his card, right? I do have nice fingers, don't I?


I am lousy in taking photos. Sue me. His thumb is kind of weird. I'm just saying that because I have nicer fingers. =)


And I have ugly feet. My feet remind me of duck's webbed feet. They look so god-damn narrow and straight! I can wear my dad's slippers! And my mum uses my old shoes now, since her shoe size is between 5 and 6. Mine? Between 7 and 8. Shoe shops in KL have a hard time when it comes to my feet. Either the shoes are out of stock or they don't make shoes that size. I don't have ankles! Well, it looks like that. I have extremely nice fingers, but extremely ugly feet and ankles! Boo-hoo-hoo!

Have I convinced you enough that my brains have indeed left the building?

You have been warned...da-da-da *slaps self*!

SHUT UP!!!

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God...banyaknya belanja!

England spirit so high, until get squiashed by lift door! Haha...

Muka blur!

Haha...humans have evolved and now they have ankles like yours. Mutation my dear!

Soon the next gen of human will have webbed, narrow and long feet like yours.

Now u know why I call you a duck right?

9 days more...

OH...HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY STEVEN GERRARD!

=p

9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahaha...deformed feet.

U do have nice hands and fingers btw...

=)

U bought the biscuits? Charlie bought me a box, I ate one and gave the rest to Jay! *throws up* tak sedap!

Got Crouchy's poster ah? Keep ok? Don't throw!

I was going to ask you to buy the England power special edition of Pepsi, got David Beckham on it.

I think u've seen n told me bout it. So u buying it?

~Is miss swiss tulis lis lis swiss miss~

Dunno what rubbish I telling you also...

DA-DA-DA!!!

Duck goes quack quack!

Muka blur dia mmg cute sial! =D

Not blur la, clueless more like it, Lysa pay attention!

Did u notice his ass shaking? Ham-sap.

Bet u know how to do the jig!

-lotsa love-

Yen-May

10:16 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Lysa: Curse you and Steven Gerrard.
He scored. Bah...I'm not a duck! Pay attention! NOT blur!

Mar: Maybe, maybe not. I don't even like the biscuits! His ass wasn't shaking, you pervert! Mana ada, I tak reti! Eh, speak of Crouchy, he scored!!! And your darling JT scored too!


I am sad cos this is the first time someone saved his penalty. Really disappointing. He could have scored too. The fact that Stevie G scored and he didn't makes me even more riled up! =(

Nvm la consolation-nya JT scored!

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home