Monday, May 29, 2006

Hahaha...

Since tomorrow IS Stevie G's birthday [everytime someone talks about him, I go "Yada yada Steven Gerrard, yada yada...oh crap!"] , and he IS a midfielder, I shall talk about MY midfielder.

Was watching some Chelsea videos on YouTube.com [I am really bored!]. And I was watching this particular Crossbar Challenge videos. The Crossbar Challenge is that the players have to hit the crossbar from the midfield. The first one I saw was funny because Damien Duff really made me laugh! The second one was even funnier because the boys were really acting cute!

I'll give you the links, go watch it, okay?

Crossbar Challenge 1
Crossbar Challenge 2

Notice how Eidur Gudjohnsen keeps saying this: "I'm Eidur Gudjohnsen, striker for the mighty Blues". IN PRIDE. Haha...I hope he doesn't leave the Bridge. My first [blonde] love. And they ALWAYS get the side view of Duff!

And before I go, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THIS!!!

Click here and here to view these videos!

And to my dear twin, at least click on the links and watch them before you die, so that you'll go a happy child.

Doesn't the song make you want to dance?

Do your thing, make my body sing...

And take note of the second video: "THE EYES OF THE WORLD ARE ON THIS INCREDIBLE PLAYER". Incredible indeed! After all, he IS MY midfielder!

I'm still drooling.

I'm bored.

Go watch this one too! It's really funny! He looks so god-damn hot [especially with his, what Lysa calls it, blur look]! Especially even if I don't really like the idea of footballers being used for advertisement purposes.

Ooh...I got so many things to show, but I'm waiting to take pics of them. Maybe tomorrow!

And May, I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY!

I'm a growing child. I need more food.

Excuses.

11 more days til the World Cup!

Van Horseface is NOT joining Chelsea! YAY!!! Who needs stupid neighing and whiny horses like him?

And I think Frankie and I have the same smile.

*kicks self in the arse*

Okay, I know I was being a bit 'perasan' there just now, so SORRY!

*Bluesy* out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Blur look! Like you also!

Ooh...good videos love!

Those German people are funny la wei!

Notice how Henry and Frankie playing sep-sep-sep-tom-tom-tom like we used to!

So cute! And his muka blur makes it even cuter!

Can you imagine what it feels like for someone who has the whole world looking at him?

The others were on fire, like predator, but our Frankie has the world watching him?

Very the important la he.

The song is stuck in my head!

Evil girl!

No friend!

9:22 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

You nut! That shorty botak go flirt with girls all! Ronnie tocang-ed his hair! And ur beauty queen Becks laugh only...Frankie is so HOT, even with that blur face of his!

Henry and he so cute at the last part! Cannot stop laughing la see him dance! He's so funny!

Blur face gilerr!

Nothing like me? My muka blur is like my muka when I'm sleepy.

Haha...sep3tom3! Hahaha...dodol la kau ni!

Crossbar challenge kelakar! Nak gelak!

VERY IMPORTANT OK? U got see ur beauty queen there or NOT?

What ya blamin me for if the song is stuck in your head? IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD!

No friend you!

9:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh...he can dance!

OMG sep-sep-sep tom-tom-tom! The ONLY time u'll get to see Frank and Thierry doing that together!

SO important.

*roll eyes*

Yada yada yada...Frank blur face...yada yada...blur wife.

I heard Msian TV only show Ronnie's face more.

Bet u r glad you see him dance at the end?

Hahaha...so cute! Especially when he do that blur-but-cute face!

11:15 pm  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

He's not blur-looking! Evil Scouser! Hmph...boycott u!

The German jig is stuck in my head now!

So unfair they show Ronnie Rabbit's face more! And THAT beauty queen! Hmph...

He looked adorable yet silly though when he did it!

Argh...the jig is still there!

LMP flying away!

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home