Sunday, May 28, 2006

When I am listening to Will Young...

it means I'm searching my soul, and I don't want to be disturbed.

I admit, I've been hitting [almost] the self-destruct button these past few days. I'm scaring a lot of people with my antics of late, including myself. Sometimes I don't know why I even do it. And when it happens, I tend to hurt others along the way. That includes YOU, and I'm sorry I snapped at you. But since you're immune to my violent mood swings, you're used to it and you don't really need this apology, but I'm giving it to you anyway, whether you want it or not.

Don't worry bout me.


When I'm less PMS-sy, then you know I won't be listening to Will Young.

F1 is on NOW!

*Bluesy* out!

P/S: In need of something coated in chocolate. Wait...I just had Cornetto Royale Triple Chocolate! I need cake NOW...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what song of his do you listen to?

02, 03, 04, 05, 08, 09, 10, 11 right?

Awesomely inspirational. Esp 03 and 09 though...

Will Young IS indeed good for soul-searching.

*hugs*

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home