Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's a bird, it's a plane...

NO...IT'S SUPERMAN!

Haha...to see Angela's DC [David Coulthard for all you non-F1 savvy people] on the podium after 2 and a half years is amazing. He donned the Superman cape. It was SO funny! The Red Bull car had the Superman Returns advert all over it [last time, it was Star Wars Episode 3: Return of the Jedi]. Christian Klien had the Superman logo on his jumpsuit [which was all blue]. I wonder why DC didn't have the same jumpsuit also.

Alonso won. I HATE SAYING THAT. Montoya came in second.

I felt really sorry for Kimi. He was so close on winning the Monaco GP! Pity him.

And I know YOU are upset for Mark Webber, so I shall say something nice about him for once. At one point Alonso, Kimi, Mark and Montoya were really close to each other but they were held up by the backmarkers and stupid Fisichella held Mark up for so long and he should've been penalised for that, and when Mark finally overtook him, he had an engine failure. He left his car an angry man.

I HATE FERNANDO ALONSO. I HATE GIANCARLO FISICHELLA.

THEY BOTH NEED TO BE SHOT DOWN THERE.


Driver-of-the-day:
1. David Coulthard - For a solid good drive today, you are MY driver-of-the-day. And MY Superman!
2. Mark Webber - For being a really good driver who nearly more got to win the race ahead of Alonso and Kimi, but didn't. You are a good driver even IF I dislike you.

Going to watch Gol dan Gincu now.

*Bluesy* out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are NOT killing Stevie G! I'll kill you, if u did that!

DC was SO funny...he really made me laugh...he did wear that superman jumpsuit!

Before the race la...

Chris Klien got no superpowers one so crash la...

Btw, ur footie entry...it made me laugh again! I can always keep reading it AND never get bored!

Ah, the age where stupidity roamed on Earth...hope this year will be a blast like 2002!

U rock!

10:38 am  
Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Lysa...I will decide about killing Stevie G.

Did you see the Pepsi advert??

I NEARLY DIED! HE LOOK SO GOD-DAMN HOT!

'Cuci mata' la that time...

I did see DC in the jumpsuit! Very da Superman! Haha...

Chrissy Klien no luck la, got kryptonite in his car so cannot drive properly.

I just made him look like a girl!

OUR stupidity CANNOT be contested in any way possible!

P/S: we were a bunch of nutty people then, we still are and I do hope 2006 is a better WC season!

P/P/S: Miroslav Klose looked cute in the papers the other day. Another skinny one will soon be added to my list ;) U MUST BE REALLY HAPPY I TOOK YOUR SIDE ON SOMETHING FOR ONCE...[no, 2nd time actually, the fact I like Kimi Raikkonen proves it!]

U rock too, even IF you support Liverpuddle -You'll Never Splash Alone [btw, did u buy the t-shirt yet?] Haha!

10:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Christian Klien, NOT Chrissy Klien! You idiot!

Cute neh?

P/S: Go write more footie stuff...when you write about it, it is SO good!

Of course there's an exception for that Franklin James and Ken Barnes story YOU wrote.

No wonder you always get an A for English, people will think your rubbishical nonsense as something FACTUAL, even your teacher thinks that way! You're SO funny when you write crap!

The word RUBBISHICAL is NOT in the dictionary.

P/S: When you write about YOUR personal experiences of football, it is really good. And I can laugh and cry about it too.

I wonder why your mum didn't send you to Sabah since you are NOT supporting ManUre since it's her favourite EPL team?

And you CAN'T make tea for Sheva cos u dunno how to do it in the first place! Oh yeah, you can make your bloody good NESLO! Sedap oii...

Write something good today!

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home