Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My high level of emo-ness...

My high level of emo-ness, is somehow, unexplainable. I get easily upset over things that are of no concern to me, meaning that is not directly linked to me. Apart from that, I get really frustrated when people try to correct me about my mistakes. I'm stubborn and incorrigible. I hate admitting my mistakes. I like to believe I'm right. All the time. No two ways about it.

The more I get frustrated, the more I feel like slapping people. The more I feel like slapping people, the more I frustrate my parents (due to the constant grumblings I do, verbally). The more I frustrate my parents, the more I feel upset with myself more being totally not satisfied with everything that's going on in my life. See the vicious cycle I have to deal with? Argh...

I got so disheartened reading this headline: *The earth swallowed the children*. I cried. Really. No joke. Even Mar did. She really loves kids, and for her to see them suffer like that, is really something she cannot grasp well. My heart goes out the people of India, Afghanistan, and Pakistan who were gravely affected by the earthquake. Bless you all.

I just don't understand something. Someone I know never realised that the word *punctuality* actually exists. Though I know it does not exist in MY dictionary, but I know it does since my dad loves to harp on the fact that I have no respect for punctuality. And what's *beautous* by the way? I have never seen that word in my entire life! And I'm so damn smart. I figured out that the word *gay* can be changed to *gaiety*, and not *gayness*! Thank you, Pn. Ainon! Don't really know why I had her in mind, but if it weren't for her, I'd probably stick to *gayness*! And there I was, asking my friend about something, and people just butt into my conversation ask have the audacity to ask me *You understand or not?*. Hello, I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to someone else, so don't be rude to interrupt the conversation. And this is the person who asked me *Is there such a word as PUNCTUALITY?*! Accurate is ACUTE, for that person I mean, when it should be ACCURACY. And of all the things to do, you just had to ask my friend why was she so emo today after hearing a certain song. Look, she might not want to disclose the matter to you, or even anybody else for that matter. But why ask her that question when everyone's in the room? Don't you realise you're putting her down? And of course, she tells you nothing's wrong, since I think she's miffed at your *kaypoh* attitude and doesn't want you to know she's hurting within. If she was upset, I'm sure she'd talk it out to me or even my other friend, but not you. Don't think you can go round solving other people's problems, so that you look like a hero!

Priya sang in Chinese for us today, and Jo played the keyboard. One word: INCREDIBLE. Wish I had some talent. Wait, my talent is kicking and slapping people! LOL...and I wish people would stop thinking that they can sing when they know they can't. I mean it's okay if you sing in the vicinity of your home, but not in public! I know when and where to sing, ok? So don't mock me.

I have another 2 journal entries to do for my Study Skills! Yay..should get it done by tomorrow. If nothing goes wrong I hope.

If you think I'm grumbling too much, then please ignore my high level of emo-ness okay? I just hate it when I get riled up for no reason. And yes, I want to adopt a koala bear. Let's stay in Australia! And Charlie is a menacing crocodile! Mar, don't give me that look.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home