Friday, July 22, 2005

Sleep

Mar...I knew it! You love that pic of Ruud and Rooney, don't you? Muahahaha...great minds think alike, right? *Evil laugh*

Swarna, thanks for the message. I'm feeling good. Particularly after seeing that picture I just posted. Which reminds me, I owe you a picture, dear! Wait for it, okay? I know it's for my own good, but I just miss the good old days where we used to talk rubbish all day long and pulling pranks! I miss my secondary schoolmates. Oh well, at least I know Sham's coming back from Ukraine soon! Yay...she's back and then we can talk nonsense all day long like before! Swarna, let's plan something once Sham gets back alright? *Sighs* miss my buddies like hell!

Been listening to Boyzone(Mar and Lilee, our heydays!) lately...been wondering bout something. Can you imagine a homosexual guy singing *Ooh...can I touch ya, and do the things that lovers do?* to another homosexual guy? I'm referring to Stephen Gately. Lilee, I know how much you adore him, but don't kill me! *Runs away and seeks shelter from Lilee's menacing stare*...it feels too weird really. I just love this song, *I'll Never Not Want You*...*ooh-whee*. And I watched Lion King 1 & 2 today! The childishness of mine has been running high lately. Frankly I have no clue on that one really!

Anyway, take care and much love from ze *Bluesy*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home