Saturday, July 02, 2005

Peek-a-boo!

Hello! My brother brought home a mango the other day. And frankly speaking, I think I finished everything. My parents have never bought mangoes for us. Don't get the impression I've never eaten a mango in my entire life...I have you know? If we go to someone's house and the host offers us mango, then I'll eat them. My mum dislikes mangoes. And that day I ate mango like nobody's business! All of a sudden I've become addicted to mango so much that I've bought the LOT100 mango candy! I love mangoes, grapes, apples, watermelons, papayas, and honeydews. So people who keep saying I don't eat fruits, I EAT FRUITS!!!

Had dinner with Abang Ravi's family at our latest hangout, *Lee n Ela Seafood Restaurant*. Then Raviena went to 7 Eleven. She bought this new Nescafe drink and a canned lychee drink. The can was rather unique really. It was transparent. And the transparent part of it isn't glass. It's plastic! So it's half plastic and half aluminium! So I bought one to be added into my can collection. Like what Jeevan is now calling me: *Jakun*.

Went for my driving classes today. Wasn't as panicky as usual. The uncle laughed at me because I didn't tell him that I felt cold while I was driving. Although the air-cond was at LOW, I still felt cold(considering the fact it was raining!). But I think some people would know that even when I'm in a cold room, my hands feel as though they have been put in the freezer for days! That cold! That's why whenever I touch someone when my hands feel icy, they freak out. They always say: *Aiyoo, yours hands are like ice! Like this how you want to study overseas? Might as well send you to Africa/Egypt!*. Sometimes I get so cold I just touch my mom/dad's arm and get some heat. That's why my brother calls me a reptile and that I came from the toilet. I'm cold-blooded! Haha...

Played Kingdom Hearts yesterday. But I can't beat Hercules in the Hercules Cup! So now I must fight the stupid bunch of Heartless and Cloud (OMG...he's so difficult to defeat!). And I still can't find 30 puppies of the 99 puppies in the 101 Dalmatians! So crazy...my dad said I should clean up my study room instead of playing this! True...but I'm hooked! Supposed to go out on Monday to get the materials for the outfits for the wedding in September.

Anyway, have to go. See you all soon. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home