Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Kingdom Hearts...

Hello...as some of you might already know, my computer was acting up again! Thank God it's working like normal now! FINALLY...

Was absolutely bored today after cleaning up my study rack downstairs. All that's left to be done now is my study room table. Soon...I say. After doing the so-called spring cleaning, played Kingdom Hearts. Before this, I stopped playing it for a long time because I couldn't get pass the Coliseum Gates. But today, I decided *Anything is possible...don't say you'll drown into the river before you cross the bridge above the river*. And it paid off...I actually made it. I got through the Coliseum Gates and now I'm in Monstro's mouth (in case you're blinking and asking what Monstro is...Monstro was the whale that swallowed Gepetto and his boat while he was searching for Pinocchio. In case you don't know your Disney history well, then sorry I can't help you there!). Navee called me today...I felt really bad for not calling her yesterday. I knew she was free yesterday since her school sports was on Saturday and she said Monday was a holiday for them. I was going to call her, but somehow she read my mind and she called me but I wasn't at home...when I got back, I got so tired I completely forgot about calling her...and I woke up at 7 p.m. so I had no chance whatsoever to call her(considering the problem she has with her sister). And Amal was my wake up call. She's going to Johor...she finally said she's accepting the UiTM offer. So she said she wants to meet up before she leaves for Johor on Sunday. Supposed to meet up on Saturday...she has confirm with me soon. Ahh...

Anyway nothing much to blog about. Oh yeah, my neighbour gave me a box of chocolates from her trip to UK after visiting her daughter there about a month ago. And up to this date, there's still one left. Haha...My chocolates stock is slowly depleting at the moment. So is there anyone willing to buy me a box of chocolates? Muahaha...

Good night everyone...Auf wiedersehen and farewell! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home