Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Outcomes...

Met the lecturer today...and boy how guilty I feel at the moment...*cries loudly* SOMEONE JUST SHOOT ME!!! So now let me tell you what he said. He said it's either I do my whole Psychology degree in HUC itself. But I can't do the twinning programme since he said it's not recognised by JPA. Then I met with the other people working in the psychology department. So I will be starting classes there in August...so till then I will try and learn the art of waking up early and playing Kingdom Hearts. Now I'm out of Monstro, then went to Halloween Town, now I'm in Neverland. Tomorrow I shall resume playing. In Halloween Town, you have to kill a certain ghost named Oogie Boogie, twice! I kept on dying while killing the first one. Then, I found out that in order to get to him to kill him, I had to step on a button-like thing and the floor will be caged and raised slightly to hit him so that he can die. I'm bored to the max. Learning new things...

I realised that my brother likes eggs and I don't. I like sardines and he doesn't. My mum is so frustrated with the fact that I'm fussy when it comes to breakfats and other things. Like keeping stock of my personal needs. She thinks I'm wasting money when I do that! I really have to stock up on my Nivea face care range that I usually use. There's nowhere near my area that sells Nivea products! The nearest would be the pharmacy near the market, but they only sell certain products! So the nearest one would Guardian Pharmacy which is in Bandar Baru Sentul. That's like a 20 minute drive from my house! And it's not like we go there that often. So that's why I stock up things. And she says I'm wasting money...sheesh! Bought a hairband and elastic bands as well.

Anyway...have to go now...see you all soon. Good night. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home