Saturday, April 30, 2005

Reunion of the 'Zoo'...

Hello there! It's a Saturday...and yes, I went to school today. Wore that light orange (though my mum says it's light pink!) baju kurung. Felt so awkward wearing that as the kain was so long...and the fact I was wearing a petticoat inside made things worse...The damn baju kurung was damn transparent. So had to wear extra layers to cover up my modesty. Saw my beloved friends: Swarna, Priya, Jho, Sally, Jerry, Manpreet, Bachan, TJ, Ee Sheng, Shanti,Preveena, and Bavani. Swarna asked me what happened to my highlights. I told her my mum put very little only. Then after the performances, we had a photo session (minus Jerry cos she had to leave for Penang). Priya and Bavani were their usual conceited ways...combing their hair before every photo shoot. Then, we went for a drive in Manpreet's car. She took us to Esso. Not bad-lah...but pity Shanti though. She had to sit on Bavani's lap...I guess that's what you get for being such a petite person. Unlike me. I'm think I'm getting fatter by the minute.Then me and Priya stayed back since we had to wait for our parents since they were in the PIBG meeting. We took photos (actually I took photos for her). Then she took me for a drive (even she can drive!). She told me that I was the first friend to get a feel of the way she drives (I feel so honoured!). She tried to ram into Cik Jun (wished she did, by the way!). Then when she was going to park the car to its original spot, the rammed in to the fence surrounding the Tamil School. Idiot. Note: Don't get in the car when Priya is driving. Totally UNSAFE, DANGEROUS & MANIC! Then, I accidentally dropped Priya's Sony Cybershot digicam. I felt like hanging myself for that. It had a scratch on it. Priya if you're reading this, I would like to tell you how sorry I am...I really didn't do it intentionally! Then we had lunch in school...the food was hopeless, by the way! My mum had to make that remark about my outfit and my school wall colour. She said it was alike. My outfit was light orange, not PINK!!! Oh well, it's pointless to argue with her. Then came home and slept like a log. From 3.30 p.m. until 6.15 p.m., I heard Kavenesh calling me and asking me to play badminton with him. Since I was asleep, my brother played with him. Sorry Kavenesh...I was so sleepy.

5 Anggerik 2004 girls, listen up! There will be a reunion on the 8th of May, 2005. Where? I don't know any further details. For further enquiries, please contact Jhoshna. If I know anything, I will keep you guys updated and posted. Word has it, that it will involve some pizza. Hopefully nothing like the dugout incident involving the MU and Arsenal players. Dear Lord, save me!

I seriously want to murder Cik June. I mean it. To my ex-classmates or any friends who are still in school, please don't tell her this or even hate me for it, but if I murder her, I'd probably end up in jail and she won't be there for our reunion. Oh...the word 'WHAT IF...?' sparks a million controversies! True? Tell me bout it!

I also found out that I got to go to Setapak High School to do Form 6. Me, going? No, not in a longshot! My other friends will only know the results of Form 6 on the 5th of May, 2005. See how privileged I am to know bout the Form 6 issue? Muahaha!

Anyway I have to go...more updates on the stupidity issue and the issue on why I want to murder Cik June later. Toodles for now.

*Ann: Fly like a butterfly, and hypnotise the whole world with your grace, charm, beauty, poise, and free-spiritedness!*

I believe in a thing called love because love is only a feeling!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rowena Julez said...

Thanks...will visit your site!

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home