Sunday, October 09, 2005

Updates, me and sports!

Ok. I've posted up about 3 pics. More to come, I promise. Changed the layout. And I know people that know me like a book will probably wonder why I'm so *pinky*, right? Truth is, I've been told by someone that I still haven't transitioned myself out of the tomboyish self. I can be girly if I want to, anyway. I chose this layout since it looked somewhat nice to me. Comment, comment, comment!

On Friday, Su Tze gave me a hairclip from Evita Peroni for my birthday. A blue one! She also gave me a note. I cried reading it, since it was so touching. I'm so lucky to have her as my friend. I'm keeping the note under my pillow. I've read it so many times. I feel so touched. *sniffs*...I'm a softie, so what? It doesn't show I'm weak!

And England won against Austria, thanks to a penalty converted by Frank Lampard! 1-0 is pretty much unconvincing, but we got the three points we needed. Now all that's left is the match against Poland. We really have to win that. Otherwise, bye bye World Cup 2006! And I think that we should NOT include Peter Crouch in the starting XI, since he seems lost. Walking beanpole, Mar calls him. =P...Hail England's new penalty taker, FRANK LAMPARD!

Apart from that, Kimi Raikkonen won the Japan GP after starting from the back of the grid! Amazing! You should've seen the way he overtook Giancarlo Fisichella at the last lap! Sheer brilliance! People thought *Kimi to take the chequered flag? No way! He's got like, 20 seconds to catch up with Fisichella! It's virtually impossible for him to catch Fisichella!*, but I kept my finger crossed. Montoya didn't finish, as Villeneuve bumped into him, forcing him off the track and bumping into the wall. Stupid Villeneuve! Mar, let's go slap him! Sato is one reckless driver. He should probably be banned from driving on normal roads. Because of him, Jarno Trulli didn't finish his race! And in the first lap, he bumped into Rubens Barichello! Michael Schumacher is one hell of a stubborn old goat! He refused to let Kimi and Fernando through! Admit it-lah old man, you are not as fast as those two young ones, why hold on, pretending like you're young like them? Renault are ahead of us in the Constructor's Championship by two points. But we'll bounce back in China, provided that the backmarkers don't bump into us to take us out of the race!

More pics to come later. When I'm not tired. See you around!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home