Sunday, September 25, 2005

Madness

Read this okay?

Me : Mar, aku tengah bengang ni!
Mar: Apasal kau bengang Julez?
Me : Daniel won!
Mar: The one that you hate kan? By the way, which one is he ya?
Me : The one who sang *Special Kind of Something* tu.
Mar: That 'apek'? The one who unceremoniously destroyed my all time favourite song by my first love? Argh...Malaysians are mad, I tell you!
Me : You telling me ah? That's why I changed my nationality la. I'm half British and half New Zealander. A Bri-Wi! LOL...
Mar: Why all of a sudden you nak jadi New Zealander huh? All along you said you nak jadi rakyat Britain, then can learn to speak Queen's English from Tony Blair?
Me : One name, Mar. PAUL MOSS! LOL...
Mar: You and your mad infatuations la.
Me : I noticed I like older men. Like Jose Mourinho, Paul Moss, and George Michael.
Mar: Why so miang now? Nak kahwin la tu. Why all got M at the back ah? Kebetulan ah? I don't think so.
Me : You nut! Where got? I like them so much...I think they look great despite being in their 40s.
Mar: Whatever. Miang. Frankie scored a brace! *Whee*! He took off shirt also! Nice bod I tell you!
Me : You some more miang. Got bf already, wanna go see other people's bod! Miang kuasa dua! LOL...
Mar: What to do? My closest friend in the universe is another miang case, so I also jadi mianglah. All her fault.
Me : Whatever-lah Mar.

Today was Dayani's 14th birthday! Had cake and float. Before that we had another *Dhane*, so we went to the temple only to find that it was so damn crowded due to the charity bazaar they had. Halfway through the prayers, they played oldies loudly, so much so that I got lost in my own thoughts and I didn't know when the prayer ended until I saw people bowing! I couldn't even listen to what the reverend was talking today.

Suren and Kakak Greeja complimented my new hairstyle. Then this lady comes up to me and asks me whether I wanted a free charity haircut. I politely declined and said I just had a haircut last week. And my brother calls me 'itik' because of my new haircut.

And I think my niece, Raviena has got the most beautiful pair of eyes and eyelashes for a girl. I kid you not.

And my Uncle Muthu thinks I'm seventeen. Dayani's mum thinks I'm going to be sixteen in two weeks time. And Dayani's grandfather (who is my uncle) thinks I'm 28. Point is, I'm getting older.

And then I noticed something rather strange. I saw Dayani throwing her tantrum around, like how I always do it. And I was so shocked to see that *I'm like that!*. Why can't people learn good things from me? Why can't I stop being hot-tempered?

And Mar pointed out something cynical the other day. Wayne Rooney was born on the 24th of October, 1985. Her point? She's trying to prove that all those born in the month of October are bad-tempered. Damn it, Mar.

And I think Frank Lampard is the greatest. You know I do.

And Picasa (the folks who upload my pictures here) seems to be working pretty slowly. And I can't get my pictures uploaded because of that reason. So I'm resorting to Photobucket.com to get my photos uploaded. Thank you Kak Wanie for actually reminding me bout Photobucket, though you told me this, like what? 3 weeks ago at Kak Jan's wedding? Pathetic, I know. The point is I remembered bout it and I can upload the pics like there's no tomorrow!

*And I vow never to wear make-up for it will only make me hide behind a mask. A mask that covers up the things I lack. Things like my flaws, imperfections, and weaknesses. Make-up makes you look fake, oblivious to the real world, and superficial. Allah S.W.T. knows how I feel about make-up. Amin!*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home