Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I knew it

*I should've seen it coming, I should've read the signs*

Yes people, that's one line from Westlife's fifth No.1 hit 'Fool Again'. Why is that there, you're asking me? Read further, then you'll get what I mean.

I just visited a Westlife fansite (surprising I still do odd things like these nowadays). I found out that Mark Feehily is gay. And he's proud of it. Just like how Stephen Gately, Will Young, and Sir Elton John (why are all these three guys are Lilee's favourites?) are. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate gays or lesbians, or even bisexuals for that matter. It's just that, I knew it was bound to happen, but after 2 years of not exactly being up-to-date with their latest news and all that jazz, I'm just slightly shocked. And of all the people I used to adore in Westlife (until he got married, that is), Shane is now blessed with a baby girl named Nicole. Ain't that sweet? Okay, I better get out of my *saccharine-coated* behaviour now. So *girly*!


And I swear never to wear make-up, because I believe that wearing make-up doesn't accentuate your features/appearance/looks, but it makes you superficial, fake and oblivious to whatever that happens around you. It seems like you're hiding your flaws, imperfections, and weaknesses behind that thick glob of powder you put on your face. Of course, that is my belief, which of course might differ from your beliefs.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to wonder what possibly gay couples do together? You know, I'm actually visualising what Stephen Gately sang in 'When the Going Gets Tough'.

-Ooh...can I touch ya, and do the things that lovers do?
Ooh...wanna hold ya, I gotta get thru to you-

I'm freaky and weird. I think too much, but it's a good thing right? It shows I am blessed with an equally inquisitive and curious mind. But then, like they always say, curiousity killed the cat. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home