Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Kavana...

I think Miera will be extremely surprised to hear this from me. I rummaged through my old cassettes collection(the *old* days!) and found my Kavana *Instinct* album, along with that compilation album(Now That's What I Call Love 2...funny how that *One For Sorrow* song from Steps can be considered a love song?). Took them out, and played Kavana today, after playing Robbie's *Angels* for three consecutive days! The first 2 tracks reminded me of Miera(*Special Kind of Something* and *Funky Love*). She loved him so much! Then when it came to track 3, I started crying. It was *Will You Wait For Me*. The song really got to me...I cried thinking about those who were close to me that have already departed. I thought about people I know that are close to me who lost their loved ones. I started thinking:

*Is the song that's on everyone's mind when someone they cherish dies?*
*Is the song I sang when Azura, Justyn, and Rossa died?*
*Is the song I'll sing when someone close to me dies?*
*Are these the lines I'd say to my significant other(when I have one, that is) should he leave me to face this cruel world alone?:
-And all the tears I cry, no matter how I try, They'll never bring you home to me, won't you wait for me...in heaven?-*

This song is specially dedicated to people who have lost their loved ones, be it recently or a few years ago or so. I WILL put up the lyrics tomorrow. But for now, please pray for me for my Finite Maths Quiz tomorrow! And Sham's home from Ukraine! *Whee*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home