Sunday, September 18, 2005

Last day filled with madness, laughter and aching heels!

Last day filled with madness, laughter and aching heels! Yup, that sums up yesterday's event.

Let me tell you what happened on Friday. Friday after class, we headed straight to Shah Alam. Mum sent me an SMS saying that they were in front of McDonald's. I told them that I'll be a bit late, and then mum said she'd buy me McNuggets. And at that very moment, my stomach started growling. Hehehe...went to the new SACC mall...bought 2 blue T-Shirts(Mar's right..I'm a BLUE freak!) from Hang Ten, and a heart bracelet to match the earrings and the chain I had planned to wear for yesterday's event from Bonita. Then, headed to PKNS to buy dad a new songkok. Then to McDonald's again where we had a *brown* joke. I won't say anything since it might spoil your appetite if I do. Trust me, you wouldn't want to hear it. Then went to Auntie's house to help them with the eggs. My job was to arrange the eggs in the container and to put the *Thank You* tags into the ribbon. Not so glamorous, I know. My dad wrapped the eggs...not bad, didn't know he had some artistic talents in him! Played with Auntie's cats, and the worst thing, one of it disappeared! And that got everyone in a frantic moment. The poor maid tripped and sprained her ankle while looking for the cat as she was worried that Pak Anjang would scold her for losing the cat. We were there till 12.30 a.m.! So tired...came home around 1.30 a.m. and went to bed.

On Saturday, I woke up at 8.30 a.m. but went back to sleep and woke up at 10 a.m. and felt so guilty for the missing cat, so mum called Kak Rene only to find that the cat is safe and sound at home, but the maid's leg was swollen. Mum and I got ready at 3 p.m. so that we could set our hair. So from 3.30-5.30 p.m., we were setting our hair. Had glitter on our hair, mine had that *sanggul* effect, mum had her hair curled! Supposed to leave at 5 p.m.(like I said before, we are NEVER known for punctuality!), but we left at 6 p.m., reached there around 6.40 p.m.. For the first time in my life, I wore make-up on my own! Nothing big, but for a first-time experimentation, not bad! But, I will never put on make up, maybe just the blusher, mascara, and lip gloss. That's just about it. The day seemed to go in a bad direction, the guest list was NOT updated and we didn't know where to put the guests! Whereas, the groom's side, the guests were well informed on where to sit as the groom had sent them an SMS telling them where to sit! And then, mum panicked and wasn't relaxed. Then, it was good, since Kak Wanie, Kak Nurul, Farhana and I started taking pictures. Hahaha, *ingat photo-shoot ke apa ha?*! Then came the dinner, and the dessert was *Hilton's Ice-Cream Cake*...not bad but, the cake had strawberry, as well as vanilla and chocolate! I hate strawberry, but in life you can't be picky always(for me, it always depends on the situation!), so I had to eat it. Then everything was over and done with, and we had a family photo session. And in the thick of it, Pak Anjang lost his handphone, which is similar to my brother's phone. So everyone started checking out the whole place to see whether the phone was around there. Then when we were outside, we decided to call Pak Anjang's line again and asked everyone to be silent, and we heard a ringtone. We checked in the room, but it wasn't there, then we tried again, still there was a ringtone, and this time it was coming from a bag. We ransacked the basket, and then Auntie checked her handbag, and true enough it was in there! We all started laughing when we found out that he had 22 missed calls! So, there you have it, the missing phone was all along *not missing*. Of course he would have eventually found it, but at least he found it then, right? And then we came home, and slept. And I still have three films to finish! Then I can ask my dad to get it developed. 2 rolls yet to be developed! Have to send Swarna the picture.

Swarna just found out that the girls who sold us the Olay Total White products on the 18th of August(how can I forget that date? It's was Swarna's birthday eve!) were the Olay Aspirasiku contestants! Haha...so slow-lah you Swarna! Can't blame you also, since your finals are coming. November, if I'm not wrong? Study hard, dear!

I just despise looking at *Tweedledee and Tweedledum*. I don't know why, I feel like they're just plain bitchy. I don't know yet, but they look like it. Just ignore this for the time-being ok?

And I know I haven't updated my last post about my classmates. Pathetic, I know. Been busy with my research on John Nash and Sigmund Freud. And before I forget, I really hate Russell Crowe but his acting is superb! I really enjoyed seeing him in *Gladiator*(and yes, he made me cry!), on Thursday I watched *A Beautiful Mind*, he was phenomenal! And his latest movie *Cinderella Man* looks like it's worth a watch.

Later days...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home