Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bad mood

I'm in a freaking bad mood, I might just snap right in your face if you happen to get on my nerves accidentally. In fact, I'm having a bad headache! I'm so freaking mad at my dad for not letting me join the futsal team! The ONE thing I'm so darn passionate about and I'm eagerly awaiting the day to play the matches, and *BANG*! It gets shot down and never allowed to soar high again! I had an incredibly good cry, at least I won't feel too low. *Sighs* I wished I wasn't so 'fragile' like glassy things! *Fragile* as in so easily broken and bruised. So what if I bruise easily? It's human nature for people to get bruised, unless of course, you are like the guy who lived in a bubble because his parents didn't want him to fall ill (can't remember the title by the way...I think it's Bubbleboy or something like that? I remember Jake Gyllenhaal was in it!). So freaking pissed...*nie nak bitch fit menggila babi larr nie!* was what Miera told me . Jay wasn't short of curt remarks too. *Girls like you should stay at home and play dolls and cook. Not do a man's job! That's what your dad thinks...sadly, I do too!*...life's like that-lah kan?

Current songs in my head:
(1) *Smile Like You Mean It*-The Killers.
(2) *Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll*-The Killers.
(3) *All These Things I've Done*-The Killers.
(4) *Lose Control*-Missy Elliot featuring Ciara and Fatman Scoop.
(5) *Like That*-Eminem.

Current moods:
(1) *I-feel-like-slapping-someone-so-badly* mood.
(2) *I-feel-like-screaming* mood.
(3) *Cranky and PMS rolled into one* mood.
(4) *Menacing headache* mood.
(5) *Serial killer* mood.

Current wants:
(1) McDonald's Chicken McNuggets.
(2) New pair of blue high heels.
(3) Albums from Blazin' Squad, Robbie Williams, Keane, and Jamie Cullum.
(4) To kick the flower pots in my house.
(5) Sleep the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home