Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Busy bee...

Uploaded like 16 pics. More to come in the coming weeks. In other words, when I'm not too busy dealing with psychopaths and egotistical bunch of retards that deserve a good slap from me. That's just me being damn evil. My trait.

I'm a klutz, not only that, I'm too emotional. I keep dropping my stuff in college like almost everyday! My handphone, my calculator, and my pencil box are among the favourite casualties of late. I cried when my dad criticised me over Saturday's blunder. He kept accusing me, saying that I didn't do what I claimed to do. Everyone thinks they know me like a book. I'm so damn upset about it. I mean, I knew he meant it for my own good so that I won't repeat the same thing in future, but he stretched it a bit too far. So I got into my *defensive gear* and defended myself! And whenever that happens, I tend to cry. I can't help it! It always happen when I start defending myself or losing my temper. And he says *It's little wonder why she faced so many problems in school!*. I was like *Huh? What's the deal now? The only reason why I faced problems in school were probably because of people taking me for granted and the fact that my dad was a strict disciplinarian(that's what people think, they see him, they get the shivers!). *Sighs loudly* people are like that. Can't change them, no matter how hard you try.

Enough of unpleasant news. The good news is that I got a haircut today. Got a layered haircut, best of all, I have bangs! *Whee*...and then Vijaya called me and asked me whether I was keen on joining the HMC's women's futsal team for the upcoming Sports Carnival! I immediately said *YES* without hesitating! So, next week, watch me kick balls ok? LOL...

Anyway...got to get my assignment done and dusted with! Bye! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home